When a girl cums really hard during thrusting

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Jun 5, 2008.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I heard that when a girl has an orgasm, the vagina contracts. This is especially true when she has a vaginal orgasm where she squirts. My question is does it hurt the guy when it contracts around the guys penis? I also heard that sometimes it pushes the penis out. Has this ever happened to you guys? Does it hurt? If I'm thrusting in, and she's pushing me out, does the pressure feel like it's snapping the dick in half?
  2. Mr. G

Mr. G New Member

Not at all. When your penis is hard the pressure feels just great. At least in my own experience I haven't found it uncomfortable nor painful when my girl contracts her PC muscles or has an orgasm. The force affected on the dick is directed to a rather wide area so the pressure don't get too massive..

Sometimes when I've already cummed and my penis is loosing it's hardness the pressure can get a bit too much, but other times it feels just great :brow

3. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Contractions of the vagina isn't going to hurt your penis, unless she's got really strong vaginal muscles, and she's trying to contract that hard.
  4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Um...no...it doesn't hurt...quite the opposite! ;) My wife has a very strong PC muscle, she can just grasp me and hold on...I quite like it. :brow

BD
  5. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

Ditto!
  6. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

So it doesn't push you out?

Also, would you recommend a woman do kegels or would that make it too strong and hurt the guy during orgasm? Thanks.
  7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

My g/f and I where staying at her parents place one time and we where sleeping in her parents bed...

My g/f had a cold so I was kind of leaving her alone, but because of that I had gone a few days without sex and couldn't take it anymore (she kept grinding her ass into me all night).

So I threw a condom on and started to spoon with her.. she started to moan softly and things where feeling great.. then a few seconds after I cummed she sneezed and it pushed me out of her with a lot of force... it hurt like hell... it felt like I got hit with a hammer or something...

Then I noticed the condom wasn't on me anymore... because I had gone soft, her kung fu death grip had ripped the condom off, but pushed me out...

So now we had a huge mess all over her parents bed... we looked at each other and started to laugh... she kept apologizing, but obviously it wasn't her fault.

We got the sheets off and washed them before her parents woke up... then a few days later her mom called and said she had found my boxers in the comforter... we had put new sheets on and made up the bed.. but I guess my boxers where under the comforter... so we made an excuse about my g/f wearing them and she got hot and took them off...

My g/f brother in law was in the background laughing the whole time...

*rolls eyes*
  8. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Hurt like hell? That doesn't assuage my concerns :) I guess a sneeze is different than from if she just came really hard?
  9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

No, it doesn't push you out (unless you're soft, as Flite noted). Yes, I would recommend a woman do kegel exercises...the stronger her PC muscle is, the stronger and more enjoyable her orgasms will be for both of you. I'd also recommend the guys do kegel exercises too...it'll help you in holding back ejaculation to make things last longer (try cutting off your stream of urine a couple or three times every time you go "pee"...you're using your PC muscle to do that).

And no, unless the woman is some abnormal amazon with a bionic vagina, it's not going to hurt you when she squeezes...it feels good, trust me. ;) I'm sure you can probably squeeze your penis harder with your hand than any woman can with her vagina...does that hurt? (Answer: no, unless you've got bionic hands.)

I guess this brings new meaning to the term "main squeeze", eh? :brow

BD
  10. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Well that was unexpected so it really hurt... but it is something you should be aware of if your girl is sick.

There are going to be times you hurt yourself when you are having sex - it just happens.

There where other occasions where I had on a condom that was too tight and I couldn't feel much and when I was in doggystyle I pulled out too far or she got too excited when she was moving back and forth excitedly and my dick smashed into my g/f ass... and that hurt a lot as well... I think I did that 2-3 times when I was trying to find the right condom.

Then I hurt myself a couple of times when I was pulling in and out of my g/f on purpose and she came really hard... which made it impossible to put myself back in her... so my dick sort of bent a little when I tried... but it happened really fast both times... that was awhile ago.

I have since learned to read her body language and tell when she is cumming and I just wait, if I am doing thrusting like that.

You just live and learn. It has been a long time since I have hurt my dick having sex - so it isn't like it is a common thing.

When my g/f cums really hard I just stop and let her cum... and I keep myself inside of her... it feels really good so I never saw a reason to thrust away during her orgasms...

It can be hard to put yourself back in a woman when she is cumming... so as long as you aren't pulling all the way out of her and thrusting back in - you will be fine.
  11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Actually, I do that quite often too. I'll stop thrusting, just grind into her instead and flex my PC muscle so that my dick throbs inside her.

Hmm...she's in bed sick right now...this talk is making me want to go wake her up! :D

BD
  12. xNaughtyx

xNaughtyx Banned

Right after i cum, i love it when my bf thrust deeper and deeper
  13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh, and btw...you should WANT her to come really hard! The more she enjoys it, the more she'll want to do it. AND, if you can find a way to make her come harder than she ever has or will, you'll probably have a partner for life there. Can ya dig it? :brow

BD
  14. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

So since it's almost impossible to thrust in and out when she's cumming, does that mean that it's pretty much impossible to both orgasm at the same time? I'd imagine that if she's cumming, and you were too, and you had to just stop and lay there inside of her, it would kind of suck. And if you tried to thrust (as is pleasurable during cumming for a guy), you'd just pop out and have to finish outside in the cold? :)
  15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I don't think anyone said that, did they? If she's wet (which she's bound to be if she's about to cum), you can still thrust no matter how hard she squeezes. If she's squeezing AND she's not all that wet AND you're not fully hard for whatever reason, then you might not be able to thrust...otherwise, let her rip, bud! I think what Flite was saying is that IF you slip out while she's orgasming that it can be hard to get back in. It's not impossible, it's just hard...and that's kind of fun in and of itself, btw. ;)

Also, stopping thrusting, grinding into her clit, and squeezing your own PC muscle to pulsate isn't exactly non-sensual either...especially if she's coming and squeezing her vagina on you. There have been times when I stopped thrusting for just a moment to allow my impending ejaculation to back off (so I could last longer), but then my wife would either be coming or just squeezing her PC muscle for the fun of it...she's made me come quite a few times like this even though I had stopped thrusting and was trying to hold it back. Like I said earlier...having your throbbing dick gripped and squeezed by a hot, wet pussy is a very erotic sensation, definitely not one that hurts (outside of some really unusual circumstance). :brow

BD
  16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

How old are you Rocky?
  17. Joe

Joe Gold Member

In the first place, I think it's fairly rare that both partners orgasm at the same time, and when it does happen it's likely that one orgasm, or impending orgasm, sets the other partner off.

Secondly, in my experience the contractions created by an orgasm aren't so strong that you can't keep thrusting if you're that close to an orgasm. (At least when I'm at the verge of an orgasm I'm rock hard.)

The only times I've ever been "pushed out" from contractions is when my partner coughs or sneezes, and that only happens if I'm not in too far, as during the outward thrust. If I sense she's going to sneeze or cough I just pause for a second or two while I'm deep inside, then I ask her to please do it again, as it feels pretty darned good! :D
  18. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Well, there have been times that I was sqeezing on purpose, and hubby asked me to be gentle because it hurt. That was not an involuntary contraction like an orgasm though. Orgasm contractions are mild compared to what one can do by squeezing on purpose.
  19. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I've cummed at the same time as my g/f a lot...

I think you are misinterpreting what I was trying to say.

There are certain times that you can hurt yourself - if you aren't careful.

If my g/f cums, I can keep thrusting as long as I don't pull all the way out of her... understand?

There are different ways to thrust inside a woman... shallow.. deep... etc.. but you have yourself inside of her the whole time.

Then you can do thrusting where you pull yourself ALL the way out of her and then thrust back in... (on a side note this will sometimes create noises because you are trapping air inside of her.. so don't make her feel badly about it)

So a few times I was doing this to my g/f... going pretty fast and she came really hard... so as I was about to thrust back inside of her, her contractions where too hard for me to push back in easily... and my dick bent a little and didn't go in...

If I had been inside of her I could of kept going (as long as I didn't pull out).

So I learned when I do that to go a little slower so if I see her cumming I won't try to put myself back in her... I'll just kiss her or rub her ass or something while she finishes cumming.

When you start having sex it will all makes sense, trust me.

I've had sex like 1,000+ or more and hurt myself like... half a dozen times. So it is pretty rare and not worth worrying about.
  20. igor

igor Gold Member

I have never had the good fortune to be inside when she has an orgasm. She could only orgasm from having her clit rubbed and she never wanted me in her at the same time. :ugh