What's your weirdest thing happen to you

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rene48, Jun 27, 2006.

?

Any lady ever had an experienced something like this?

Poll closed Jul 2, 2006.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rene48

rene48 New Member

To the women out there: No, not a spam, or blog here. This is true. Many years ago I told a lady friend of this incident, she laughed me me, Rene, you know u are making that up, those things don't happen. Well the poor little Baptist girl, never been any where, done anything exciting so I guess that was the way she felt.
    =
    I was to visit my mother to be at her house because of a TV repairman was to be there and she had errands to complete and with nothing on my agenda, I told her I would be glad to. I left word with my husband I would be there. This was the age of the old TV that had all those knobs, no remote (not that far back) but some of you may remember. Anyway, my mother went on her way and I stayed by the phone and just waited. Soon the door bell rang and yes, it was the TV guy. It was immediate reaction. Totally a knockout of a gorgeous young man, appx my age of those years. He had same look toward me. Anyway, soon, he asked the problem and I just told him, my mother said, the picture just will not come on, so he said, probably just a tube replacement, the charge won't be much.
    ok to get to the story and I swear this is true. He came onto me by telling me of how pretty my hair was, my eyes, etc. I just could not believe this. And, I guess, I threw myself to him while he was working on the TV. He came close to me and kissed me and I stood there with eyes wide open, my hands to my side, in shock but still, I liked it. He would not turn loose so soon, I placed my arms over his back and soon, to the back of his head and hair and kissed back and I did not want to stop. It was lovely. He turned me around, my back to his front and he reached for my breasts and I stopped him but he tried again and this time, I let him. Even unbuttoned my blouse, took one out and caresses it, then the other and I turned back to him and let him have his way. All along I feard my poor ol mother walking into her house and this going on. Nope. No cells then ... no way of contacting her about anything. I was hoping, he'd finish the job then pay attention to me and then leave. Oh God what an experience in my life, to this day, I'll never forget it. Ok to continue, he sat me on top of that ol Huge TV, lifted my dress and took off my panties and began to eat me. I just could not resist his movements. He was just too sexy. He finished me off, and I could hardly walk it was so good. We kissed some more. I told him he simply must finish the job and go. He would but wanted to know more about me. I gave him all the details how to reach me but you must finish here and go.
    It was a beginning of a new life for me, married or not, I had to have him again.
    It lasted for many years until he left our city for another job. He couldn't write to me for fear of my husband getting the mail. He probably could have called but never did. I lost him. I always wondered if he may have been killed or something drastic. At least if it were me, I'd find a way of locating him. But thru the years, I seemingly, got over it. Tried to be a better wife to my husband. Thru this letter to all, only do I think of this.
    I write this because of this site on the web. I wondered if another has ever experienced anything of this nature. Totally a true store, believe it or not. :(

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Yes and no. I've had a few women (mostly strippers, some just your average lesbians) come on quite strongly. I'm rarely hit on by men, but a lot of women seem confident enough to approach me. The weird thing is, my husband knows at least half of them. And I have been literally propositioned right in front of him on more than one occassion. It isn't like they think I'm single. They know I'm married. To him!
    As far as actively getting it on with them? Nope. But my husband certainly has offered me the opportunity to get to know some of them better! :eyes

3. rene48

rene48 New Member

Just got back on. Ohhh wow, really? I always wanted my husband to be a little more aggressive toward me being able to be my flirty self around other men. I guess I COULD, but still within it all, I have this respect of a wife. No kidding about propositioning in front of him. How hot. Ok, loved your letter, This is what I am looking for, someone to feel my thoughts as well. Thanks dear.

4. pirouette

Gold Member

You said it! Nothing seems to turn him on more than watching women hit on me. Must be that 2 chicks doing it vision that dances in his head every time it happens. I'm generally flirty around men I know well. My husband doesn't seem to bat an eyelash over it either. We don't have jealousy issues. I suppose that's beacuse we talk about everything. I think I am truly married to my best friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.