Whats Your thoughts on sexual vacations?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jsbalanceoflife, Aug 16, 2011.

1. jsbalanceoflife

jsbalanceoflife New Member

I have found this adult vacation site peculiar and interesting, but wanted to know what others thoughts are first before I decide anything check kit out and let me know your thoughts on it. *link deleted*

#1 jsbalanceoflife, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
  2. Meee

Gold Member

We're totally fooled by this.

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Men will go for anything. Ur not ganna bang all of them at once, or at all. You'd be better off buying a whore and bangin in the hottub at a hotel

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I have had friends in the past who have been on "sex tours" to The Phillipines, Taiwan and other parts of south east Asia.
    I could see how these could be popular with some people, however.....
    It is tragic how these tours can be infiltrated by pedofiles who prey on the children of these countries.:ugh

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I went to SE Asia many decades ago well before the concept of a sex tour and the current crop of cashed-up overweight middle-aged men paying for sex with young Asian bar girls. Asian girls then were overtly sexual in a way I hadn't experienced before or since, and it took me a while to theorise why they were the way they were (I'm fairly sure it's because their culture has never been impacted by Christianity's anti-sex foundations).

From what I know of SE Asia today, what I did then for free now costs money, but is still good. There is a HUGE gap between readily available sex with girls in the 18 to mid-twenties age group and paedophillia, and frankly it's a bit insulting to lump one with the other.