What's your size?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by s1ng1nf00l, May 9, 2004.

?

How big is your penis using the method below?

1. 1-2 inches

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  2. 2-3 inches

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3-4 inches

4 vote(s)
    1.9%
  4. 4-5 inches

11 vote(s)
    5.1%
  5. 5-6 inches

61 vote(s)
    28.5%
  6. 6-7 inches

84 vote(s)
    39.3%
  7. 7-8 inches

35 vote(s)
    16.4%
  8. 8-9 inches

11 vote(s)
    5.1%
  9. 9+ inches

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I am just wondering, because it's always a fun question for guys, what size is your tool? Be honest... The way to measure it is to get an erection, and with your penis held straight out, hold a ruler along the top with the end sticking into your pelvis, and measure where your penis ends... Don't exaggerate! I'll post mine after the first message...

2. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I guess this topic has been brought up too many times, and that's why nobody's responding... My size, anyway, is 6.8 inches, and 5 inches around... It's pretty much a little above the average... Feel free to post, guys! And be honest!!!

3. jojo

jojo New Member

mine was just over 15cm so somewhere between 6-7 inches. Average. Im happy with it and so is my gf, so all is good :D

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I would post my size but usually no one believes me anyway unless i put up a pic so i'm not gonna bother.. But yea this question has been asked abou 5-6 times already lol. Got a question though.. Whats do you men thing is a good size to have and what do you women think is a good size for a man to be?

5. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Well, I would think that having a really huge dick would be very difficult to carry around, and to hind when you have those spontaneous errections... O like my size, but I could deffinitely go for an extra inch, but that's about it...

6. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

I think the average size (5-7 inches) is average because that's what's required for comfortable and pleasurable intercourse with a woman. Any bigger than that and it'd hurt.

7. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

The average, I've read in various places, is actually closer to 6" to 6.5". I have seen more accurate estimates, but they varry from resource to resource...

8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I'm chuckling at the thought of guys grabbing rulers and sneaking off to measure themselves. So, anyway, I just grabbed a ruler at work and went to the bathroom and stroked myself to achieve an erection. I appear to be anywher from about 5.8" to 6.2" or so, depending on exactly how I measure. I can say with a fair amount of certainty that I'm probably pretty damn average either way.

9. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

lol! Funny post! Yeah, seems pretty average to me... I actually find it exciting to measure mine... even though I know I'm not too big. I measure it a lot, and whenever I do, I can't help but jack off afterwards... lol... so... anymore posts?

10. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat New Member

Im about 5 1/2 inches when hard. I think im kinda thick too so I know I won't have a problem in the bed :-D

11. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Yeah, thickness is something I wish I had a little more of...

12. Muffdiver

Muffdiver New Member

I used to think I was small and it made me have so much performance anxiety that I had trouble keeping an erection. When I found statistics on the internet about penis size I was shocked that I was actually a little above average.
    I don't really know what the true stats are though since most guys will add 2 inches to their height which you can plainly see what do you expect them to say about a penis you are not seeing. All studies that I am aware of included people sending in responses and were not based on actual measurements.
    My girlfriend tells me that I am "huge" and the biggest she has ever seen and yet the truth is I only range from 6.5 to 7.0 inches with average width at its maximum. She has had about 20 partners before me. I always thought she was lying but she swears by it more than a year after our first time.
    Here is something else to consider. When you see another guy's penis its not erect. I tend to be on the smaller side flacid so I figured that I must be smaller when hard to but that is not always the case. Some guys are 5.5" flacid and only 6.0" hard and some guys are 3.0" flacid and 7.0" hard.

13. Dr.Drew2you

Dr.Drew2you New Member

7 7/8 '' long

14. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Yeah, I also used to always think that I was small... In fact, I even thought I had a phobia of being naked in front of anyone because of it, but then one sleepover at my friend's house, we decided to compare sizes (while hard)... It may be because his is small, but he kept saying "wow, your's is really big!" Now, if the situation came up where I had to be undressed in front of other undressed guys (maybe for showering, or a dare, or whatever), I would not be very embarassed at all... So, I guess that a 6.8" penis is a good size and I'm happy... :) And, believe it or not, it still seems to be growing, because a couple of months when I checked, I was 6.5", and about a year or a year and a half ago, I was only 6'...

15. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

i'd say 5.8 inches for me...

16. Zack

Zack New Member

I've been going out with my gf for about a month and I wasnt ever really embarrassed about mine and she will put it as a "bonus". All I cared about was being bigger than her last boyfriend (which I've got a lil more than an inch and a half on :D )... I'm 8 inches and its pretty thick that she has to change the way she gives head.

17. bandit

bandit New Member

just over 5 inches. kinda small i guess, but it's nice and thick. none of girlfriends had any complaints, although they'd all seen bigger dicks before. my wife says it's perfect for her, but then again i guess she is biased ;)

18. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

As long as it's perfect for her, It should be perfect for you... ;)

19. dannomite03

dannomite03 New Member

with the ruler pressed in I measure 7 1/4" . With it just sitting there to the base and not pushing in at all, I'm 6 1/8".

20. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

That is a very large difference... You mean when you hold the ruler along the top of your penis, and push it into your abdomen, it makes the measurement THAT much bigger? Don't stab yourself with the ruler! There sould be no skin puncturing while measuring your penis size... lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.