Whats your most epic eye contact sexual scenario?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyjaws2, Mar 24, 2015.

1. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

When you have been with a sexual partner what has been your deepest most strongest and longest moment of eye contact? (when the sexual act has not involved oral sex) how did it feel? did you feel closer to that person in mind body and soul in that moment? describe it.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I can't say I have...

3. Meee

Gold Member

When the boyfriend and I are going at it, our eyes can't really focus that much.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

This lady friend I used to be with.
    First time we had sex, after she sucked me she got on top, enjoying seeing the thickness she was going to have inside her.
    After riding a bit she took the condom off and got back on, with that look of bliss in her eyes, very intent on making it good for both of us. I never had that before so I was locked on her intense blue eyes. She kept asking why I kept looking at her that way the first time then she got to really love it, the way I looked at her. It turned her on to have me so aroused and wanting her so much and looking at her that way from that moment.
    Every little movement of her hips she studied me, I studied her looks when indulging my cock on top of me.
    Yep, I fell for her.

5. Masao

Masao New Member

Actually oral sex is the most sensual eye contact moment I've shared with a partner. She was given me a BJ and did not want to break eye contact. I felt this strong urge to tell her "Good Job, Keep up the Good Work!"

6. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

I like what Masao said.....,..during oral sex (by either partner) I love staring into her eyes and seeing the hot passionate look that comes with the close intimacy of the moment. However it's almost impossible (for me) to keep my eyes open during the ejaculations and my wife is the same when her orgasm cums!!!

7. YouCannotSinkTheSea

usually difficult to look at each other for too long. just close our eyes most of the time and feel each other. but the times when weve looked at each other while cumming at the same time...mmm god damn