What's your favorite time during sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by pbs, Aug 9, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

And what do you do to stay there as long as possible?

My favorite is when my wife is working her crystal wand and I'm kissing her clit, and she starts taking very short and shallow breaths, almost like panting. When she does this, I know she's getting close to climax, and so I let her down just a little, but start building again immediately. Each time I do this, I get her a little closer and her desire gets more intense. When she starts to get verbal, it's time to let her cum, and by this time she's been at the brink several times for several minutes and the release is huge. Sometimes she clamps my head between her legs and pulls my face into her clit for maximum stimulation. From panting to release I can hold her there for up to 1/2 hour as long as I keep bringing her closer and closer each time I take her to the brink. I could do this for hours.

2. igor

Gold Member

:phat:phat:phat

3. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

My favorite time during sex has to be bouncing up & down on top of him..as well as achieving climax.

4. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

I had few favorite times during sex, but the most favorite time I discovered few months earlier only. First of all, I always love to cum inside my partner's mouth. But one day, he asked me to pull his hair as hard as possible when I am in my last few moments (say 10-20 secs...or so). And he told me he wants to feel extreme pain, while I will be having my orgasm inside his mouth. I first hesitated, but after that when I did that ...I don't know it felt some heavenly pleasure to me...it may be some basic instinct...but now I really love to see him in extreme pain when I cum over his face...Both of us moans..I moan in pleasure ...he moans in pain...it makes my orgasm harder and intense. He also likes it...and now a days he always remembers me before we start that I have to do that exactly same when I will cum....

Don't know its right or wrong...But I am getting addicted to it and love it very much..and its the favorite time during sex ..(as of now). It may change, if we discover something else...someday.

5. Essene

Gold Member

Foreplay, foreplay, and more foreplay. I can't get enough of it. It's almost more gratifying than sex or reaching climax. That steamy building fire of sexual anticipation is unchallenged for me. After climaxing, I am oversensitive and would rather make a joke or talk, or (if she can continue) aid her in that.

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I love foreplay as well. Absolutely love my boobs being played with ad being kissed all over my neck shoulders and chest... and I love licking him all over.. lingering around his nipples.. kissing and rubbing my hand over his boxers.. teasing him.

I like foreplay and I like when we're both approaching orgasm.. feeling him tense up so sexy and hot!

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

8. PetiteKink

PetiteKink New Member

When he ties up my ankles and wrists behind my back and alternates between kissing/massaging me and spanking me ruthlessly.

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

You should hope that he doesn't go bald before you move on :lol

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I have a similar technique. I start out slow, and work my way up to speed, slowing down or stopping entirely every once in a while when I feel her getting close. Then I finally bring her all the way she explodes.

11. nyxx

nyxx New Member

playing around

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

the last 10-15 seconds..

13. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

foreplay, i love pleasing my woman in this way, followed by cuming up deep inside her, oohh love it

14. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

That's funny quite a few of the men here enjoy foreplay but in my past sexual experiences no guys liked to do the foreplay thing for too long.

Which brings me to these questions..

What do you include as foreplay? and how long do you like foreplay to last?

15. Gearhead

Gold Member

I love foreplay and I like it till she comes once or twice

16. Maverick

Maverick Member

I love foreplay. It is one thing I'm really good at. I had one bad experience once with it (Vaginal Foreplay), but there's nothing better then getting down there and going to town. Been a long time for that.

Foreplay is anything before sex. Kissing, teasing. It can start hours before with just suggestive touch and smiles. So it can last a long time. If you're talking sexual, like after clothes off, I prefer foreplay to sex. So the longer the better, IMO.

17. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Cool thanks for answering my question. Interesting. So another question or questions are:

Would oral to either party be included in foreplay? or is that when foreplay ends?

Guess I've never really thought about it.. I always thought it was just touching, feeling, kissing, licking (non- genital areas) rubbing up against each other.. (whether naked or clothed).

18. Maverick

Maverick Member

I've always considered oral part of foreplay, but only if it's a stimulation to prelude sex, as to just getting an orgasm from oral.

So if a gal goes down on her bf for a bit but he doesn't cum and they have sex, that's foreplay leading to sex. If she goes all the way and he cums, that's oral sex.

19. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Cheers for the clarification. Learn something new everyday :)

20. Maverick

Maverick Member

There's nothing ever wrong with that. :) It's good to learn something new every day.