What's your Favorite Sex Toy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AndrewD, Jun 8, 2007.

1. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

What have you found that works best? Either solo or for couples.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I see from this forum and others that the feeldoe seems to be one of the hottest toys going

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Handcuffs, bondage straps

Something along those types of toys or apperatuses :dgrin

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys.The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the penis during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. I love to watch these go in and out of her pussy. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We recently got a new vibrating dildo(Pink Delight) that is 8 in ches long and 5.5 inches in cicumference. My wife's first reaction was that is was too big, but she lubed it and inserted it and she loved it.We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

5. pirouette

Gold Member

I have a red vinyl whip that I'm fond of. My favorite is a black leather flogger though. I know it isn't necessarily a penetration toy but still my favorite to use during sex. :)

6. InSaNe

InSaNe New Member

electric tooth brush....
    i found a use for one of my old heads!
    so simple... so cheap... and no1 knows! i can have it laying around the house anywhere and not be suss. gotta love it!

7. MADDOGHARPER

MADDOGHARPER New Member

Fleshlight

Mine is my fleshlights, they are awesome, plus I can fuck them for hours in any position without making them sore or them having a headache!!! lol, M.

8. MADDOGHARPER

MADDOGHARPER New Member

Partners Toys:-

I bought my partner some time ago, a mini double dong and she loves it, although my favourite toy for using on her was a finger vibrator, I say was it dissapeared some time ago. :(

Sorry I can't remember who it was that said they like to use an electric toothbrush, but I thought you might like my toothbrush (not my personal one obviously), it's a Sonicare, this is the worlds fastest toothbrush and I'm confident that if you tried that, it would blow your head off!!!! lol, M.

9. InSaNe

InSaNe New Member

interesting... i must get myself one of these.... i'm due for an update ;)

10. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

a real penis or my hand ;)

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Beads, butt plug, and our strap-on are my favorites. I have a double-dildo, but we haven't tried it together yet. :) Anything that pokes, prods or vibrates is great to me. :lol