What's your favorite seduction?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by BassDude, Sep 3, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Per the definition we've already in quite a few folks sigs (which I totally agree with)...

Seduction: Enticing someone to do something [sexual] they already want to do.

What's your favorite means of seducing your partner? Do you still seduce your wife/hubby or GF/BF even if you've been with them for a long time? Is your seduction technique different for a new partner you don't know versus an existing partner whom you know well?

I'd say my favorite seduction is simply verbally teasing and dropping innuendo's. It always seems to work nicely with my wife :brow (since about our 3rd or 4th date when we first met). I honestly can't remember how I used to seduce women before her...that was a long time ago! :D

Post 'em up, freaky peeps...

BD

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:eek No posts? Does no one here seduce their partner? :eek

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I do, but I have so many ways I seduce my hubby, I couldn't even begin to explain which one is my fav.

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Then just share one with us, sweet Dreama! ;)

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I am with Dreama...there are so many that I cannot begin to post them all here. I do like giving subtle hints in the morning, then coming home and throwing around flirting and innuendo. Then I like to disappear upstairs for my cleaning ritual (LOL), put on some fave skanty things, then come downstairs long enough for you to peek, then stay dead on my heels upstairs. I like to have the candles burning, music playing, then move into it slow and easy.....

That being said, the days before you came home from Toronto, with me knowing what I knew, were very sexually intense. I could not wait for you to get home and see me in that pink bra and thong, with all the sexual tension between us. Sometimes waiting for it is the best seduction!!!!!!

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I can't share one without sharing a bunch of the other. I make an attempt to seduce my hubby as much as possible, because my definition of seducing him is making him feel like the most special person in the world. Sex comes after that almost by default. I pay him compliments like it's going out of style, I massage his shoulders and back without prompting at least once or more times a day. Of course, I'm a shameless flirt, and I'm always dropping some sort of innuendo. I like whispering in his ear when he's doing something random, like doing homework....Kissing him and running away before he turns around and, being playful like that. Those are a few of the things I do on a daily basis to seduce my lover.

7. igor

Gold Member

Well, I guess I was seduced tonight. We were playing around in the kitchen while preparing supper and only stopped when the microwave timer went off. So we had supper and after cleaning up afterwards, the wife grabbed me by the belt and dragged me into the bedroom for "dessert". Much kissing led to her removing my clothes, then me - hers, then we tumbled onto the bed for a good hour's romp......:phat

She later commented that she felt like we were on our honeymoon, only this time knowing what we were doing.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Damn...you'd have me eating out of your lap...er...um...hand, I mean. So, when you coming down for a visit? :brow

BD

9. Dreama

Gold Member

I'll be on the next bus out! ;)

10. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I need to start seducing him some more...... I have gotten real lazy of late :(

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

:whip

Get to it!

12. Jackie Daniels

Jackie Daniels New Member

Usually a nice long masage does wonders...

13. bucky

bucky New Member

For me "ya wanna" works most of the time

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dancing with my wife is a nicely seductive activity too, I think. Sometimes I'll flip the iPod to a song that I think is sexy, then just grab her and start dancing with her. (Even for fast songs, I love body contact...we should all dirty-dance when we dance, IMO!) So, I'll grab her, pull her close, run my hands over her back, neck, hips, hair, etc., in a seductive way while we bump and grind a little with each other...within about 30 seconds she'll be smiling and flashing me her bedroom eyes. If I keep going, she'll let out a few little moans, and squeeze my butt, etc.

BD

15. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

We will be laying in bed watching tv. She has her head at bottom of bed and mine is at the top. I run my fingers lightly up and down her legs getting closer and closer.

90% of the time she falls asleep.
    5% of the time the dog farts underneath the bed and chases me away.
    5% of the time I get lucky.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

The secret is out. I love to be touched and kissed and squeezed and nibbled on. Something about being close and adored just gets me going.....:brow