what's your Fantasy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Backdraft, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Backdraft

Backdraft New Member

What is your sexual fantasy (details if u want)

What is your sexual fantisy. it could be your favorit or a wacky one, or could be totaly off the wall. and one last thing pleas try and keep them original.

2. Backdraft

Backdraft New Member

ok since no one wants to reply i will post one of my own fanticys. i Have always wanted to have sex in like water be it the shower, jacozzi, or ocian. maby go some thing like this: (for this to happen i would have to really know the girl so as to not scair, frighten, or ofend her, will most likely be married) she would get in the shower, i would give her 5 minuts to herself then sneak in to the bathroom undresed. as she notises some one is waching her she opens the curten peaking out, i am waiting on th other side i bring my face close to hers and engage in a long pasonet kiss. she gestur to come in, now both of us in the shower i would help her finish lathering the soap all over her smooth wet body, then i start on my self rubing soap alover she turns around and starts lathering my stomach with her touch i am instantly aroused. i set the soap down and wrap my arms around her, pulling her close for another kiss. as we stand there lip locked the warm water cascating over us. Finishing our kiss she slides her hand gasfuly from my shulder down to my somach stoping as the tip of my dick touches the palm of her hand she grabs it and as she preses her body close to mine she guides me in to her, i go in a lil then pull out a bit then push it all the way back in. as she gives a lil moan she rests her head on my shulder wispering "are your legs tiord? why dont you sit down." so i do the bath tub is just long enough for me to just fit laying down. she sits on my stomach, as she is siting there i can feel the warmth from between her legs, "are you ready she asked" siting up and rasing her crotch of my stomach, again reaching down and grabing ahold she guides me in. she now begins riding me as i look up at her and her full size brests bouncing and the water it falling off her and landing every where i reach up and grab ahold of her thigs and slow her pase till she stops then i guide her down to me her soft brests presing up agenst my chest we just lay there and let the water fall on us kissing eachother.

#2 Backdraft, Dec 3, 2003
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2003
    petergozinya and Leah6049 like this.
  3. Backdraft

Backdraft New Member

what is up with u people?

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Sorry no one is posting...it's been a little slow lately around here. Sounds like a pretty thought out fantasy!

As for my own, I haven't really given it much detail except for thinking about being with two men at the same time. It's probably a fantasy that I'll never act upon (even if given the chance) but it definitely pops into my mind occasionally. The thought of two men pleasuring me in different ways is totally erotic & so very naughty;).

petergozinya and Mb91 like this.
  5. Samurai

Samurai New Member

I have a latex fetish, hopefully the matrix will make that cool... just wishfull thinking though.

I've also fantasized about being with a man and a woman at the same time too
    (egads!)

6. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

aww come on shellen... you only live once :brow

I've been fortunate enough to have done pretty much everything I've wanted to so far... suppose I'll have a whole new set of fantasies when I'm in a new relationship again (I tend to change what turns me on when I'm with someone)... until then I'll just have live with one torrid affair after another ;)

and I gotta say... in living out my previous fantasies I've never had a bad experience

petergozinya likes this.
  7. hotlady

hotlady New Member

hey there backdraft, your fantasy of doing it in the shower is cool. i have done it and it is awesome. being bent over and him ramming in me feels great, especially with the water pouring down on us. if you ever get the chance, act on it. you will enjoy yourself.

Mb91 likes this.
  8. hotlady

hotlady New Member

shellen,

if you ever get the chance, go for it. when you are laying there and you have 2 guys pleasuring you in every way possible, is unbelievable.

i have done it many times. my ultimate fantasy now is being with another woman. i do fantasize about it all the time and i go to the strip clubs with my man a lot. he will get me lap dances and i do get very turned on :brow . i could just picture myself being with them, but nothing happens. i have approached a couple of them and they smiled. said thank you, but they are not into that :( . so my search is on. my man is all for it. he says that i can have all the fun i want and he will just watch(yeah right...lol) just as long as i ask him to join when i am done with my fantasy.

9. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

I know this sounds really wierd and maybe even crazy but the one real fantasy I have consistently is to see my wife have sex with a well hung, muscular black man. :eyes

Mb91, WTbeach and Master9804 like this.
  10. hotlady

hotlady New Member

there is nothing weird about your fantasy. have you told your wife? how does she feel about it? if she is all for it, then have fun :brow ........

11. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

12. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

That shower thing sounds great, I'll have to try it sometime.

I don't really have a lot of fantasies. I would like to try bondage sometime. My boyfriend and I do a lot of fantasy work. I wear costumes, we do roleplay, etc. We tried to do it in his jacuzzi once, but unfortunately sex underwater does not work. :( We have discussed a threesome, but we wanted to wait on that for a little while, because we haven't been active for very long and I want us to learn more about each other before we introduce someone else.

petergozinya likes this.
  13. Backdraft

Backdraft New Member

What do u mean sex does not work under water?

14. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

I mean it wouldn't go in. The water took away my natural moisture, and there was nothing there to lubricate.

15. hotlady

hotlady New Member

Fantasy

with me, i have had no problem getting it in under water, and i was in and out of it with two guys for a couple of hours. getting fucked by one while blowing the other was fun :phat . what i did was use some spermicide and i stayed very moist for them ;)

16. Backdraft

Backdraft New Member

Not that i mean this in a bad way but could it just be u? i Had sex once and it was in a pool (felt real good) and i had no problem sliding in (she was prity tight to).

17. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

:ugh Hmm... I don't know... I never have a problem anywhere else... Maybe I should try again?

18. Backdraft

Backdraft New Member

Then again now that i think of it she was wierd. and she probably liked the pain. but i dono i did not have a problem.

19. Billman

Billman New Member

Hmmm.. this is a problem with a lot of girls. Maybe trying a good lubicrant or jelly that is waterproof would assist you. Try going to a sex novelty store, (plenty in Vegas) and looking for a waterproof jelly.

20. privatedancer

privatedancer New Member

I lost my virginity in the bath and that was fine...I think it boils down to the individual.

Anyway getting back to the thread question...

My fantasy, and I don't know if I'll ever fulfill it, is for me and another woman to go absolutely crazy on each other with my BF watching. I mean I often fantisize when making love to my BF that another girl is with us. The thought of two men getting off on one another doesn't really do much for me....but to have a girl get down and lick between my legs and get me so hot the I'm cumming all over her face. I'd then love to kiss her and lick her all over and get her as wet as me...I'm getting wet now just thinking of it...brrr!
    It may seem tame to some...but to me...WOW!

Any takers?
    xx

Mb91, pinotnoir and Shearmoney05 like this.