What's Your Drink Of Choice?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thorn, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Thorn

Gold Member

Do you drink alcoholic beverages?

What do you like to drink?

=====================

I drink mostly British, German, and American Micro Brews. But Jack Daniel's & Coke runs a close 2nd to beer. Sometimes "red, red, wine" does it for me.

:toast :toast :toast :toast :toast :toast :toast

2. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I've spent many nights on both sides of the bar, and here are a few of my favorites and conditions in which they are consumed:

Maker's Mark Kentucky Whisky--My all-time favorite spirit and general socializer. Served over on the rocks, neat, or mixed with a little water

Bowmore/Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch--Both are wonderful and I drink them as a chage of pace to the bourbon and when I want to class it up a little--on the rocks only.

Bombay Sapphire Gin--That sharp biting taste is wonderful in the summer months mixed with nothing but a squeeze of lime and poured over cracked ice.

Patron Tequila--Doesn't make quite a catchy a tune as the one warbled by Dottie West, but I also like mine with a little salt and lime. A top-shelf margarita with Patron Silver and Grand Marnier is hard to beat. If you are a tequila person, pour the Cuervo down the toilet and try either the Patron or Chimayo as a close second. I enjoy it on the nights I want to get a little crazy, or if I have female companionship that I might want to get a little tipsy.

Grey Goose/Skyy Vodka--Love both as chilled shooters or to make fruity drink. Makes a base for numerous wonderful shooters such as purple hearts and lemon drops that might be more palatable to the females than tequila.

Jagermeister--The ultimate panty-removing, skirt-lifting, getting her on her knees in the back storeroom, and fucking her from behind shot. ICE COLD ONLY!

I also enjoy a good merlot or chianti with a meal. Of course the perfect recovery to a day spent mowing the lawn or a good sweaty fuck is a Bud Light in the can.

3. kbate

kbate New Member

I do not partake of spirited beverages.

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

it something i picked up in germany. they dont have light beer there so they, put sprite or 7up in their beer. they also put it in red and white wine.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - I call it a Princess Drink. It's basically a home-made wine cooler. since I'm always watching my weight, I use Diet Cran/ginger ale, or Diet orange soda... anything fruity, and add about 3 ounces of Chardonnay.
    -------------
    If I'm in the hot sun, I can drink some Amstel Light beer, but only 2 or 3. get All beers get skanky after awhile.
    -----
    Columbus - I've had those Jagermeisters - and i don't remember a thing ... [​IMG]

6. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I figured as much after seeing your description of a Macallan label.

7. Eros

Eros New Member

Red wine - like shiraz and valpocella
    Gin - Bombay sapphire. Like it in the form of dirty martinis =0) and Gin and Tonics
    Like Margaritas

8. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

That's the beauty of Jaeger!

9. Thorn

Gold Member

Well since then I have quite the Jack & Coke.......firewated make Thorn crazy!

But I love my beers.

:bump

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My favorite mixed drink is probably the Margerita. If I'm in a bar with friends I usually order them on the rocks, but there's nothing more refreshing than an ice cold blended Margerita on a hot day.

Other than that I like most beers, anything from the most expensive and rare microbrew to Bud and Coors. And occasinally I like to have a glass of red wine with dinner, but I don't care too much for white wine at all.

:toast Cheers!

11. Nikki

Nikki New Member

I'm a cheap drunk :lol

For beer, I prefer Miller Lite but I'll drink whatever happens to be in the fridge, which is usually something cheap, such as Natural Crap.

For mixed...there's only one: Jagerbombs. (A shot of Jagermeister dropped in about 2oz of Red Bull--ice cold). However, this gets expensive while at a bar, so I stick to beer when I'm out.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My fave is dry red wine such as Cabernet Merlot followed by cool dry medium Chardonay. Also partial to beer with most liked Belguim Guesse, Australian wheat beer; Red Back, Asian Tiger and Mexican Carona.
    Not into spirits very much although real Congac or Quointraux aint half bad after a good dinner.

If you think me pretentious well wrong, as I enjoy a daily dose of Chateau Cardboard (local cask wine) and good old local Swan Draught for less formal occassions.
    :cool

13. eandvk

eandvk Member

Having drank alot and often when younger, especially when living in Europe,I now drink only import beers. Cant stand the taste of american made brews, or liquid laxatives as I call them. A Danish beer called Faxe is my favorite, when I can get it, but a good German beer a Weiss comes close 2nd...
    For harder stuff,mixed drink wise a gin & tonic is my favorite;)
    And for shots,a real good tequila is fine with me, a reposado 30/30 preferred.No Cuervo, thats for margaritas.
    Vodka shots are OK as well, a good Pepper Stoli with a bite of pickle afterwards.....try it, youll be surprised at how good that is!:bow

14. Braithwaite

Braithwaite New Member

I like vodka drinks, like a cape cod, vodka tonic, or a vodka redbull. I also enjoy Jaeger and cheap wine!

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I like a Rusty Nail now and then (scotch and Drambuie), but I'm usually happy with a cold Bud a couple times a week.

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Any body ever had a candy apple martini? Awesome!!!
    Or a regular 'Apple Martini'.

Candy Apple 'tini:
    2 oz. Dark rum
    ½ oz. Sour apple liqueur
    ½ oz. Cherry Heering
    ½ oz. Lemon juice

Oh Yummmmmy!!!!

Apple Martini:
    2 oz. Vodka
    1½ oz. Bols sour apple liqueur
    ½ oz. Lemon juice

take my advice... log out before drinking these things. I have awakened to some rather wierd posts... :rofl

17. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

Just Jack with some Ice!

18. Thorn

Gold Member

You're a bad influence on me hidden! :uhh: :lol

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Beer: Dark stuff ... Killians, Yuenglings Black and Tan, not huge fan of Guiness though, just too thick.

Liquor: Scotch on the rocks, Jack and Coke, Jack and Ginger Ale is AMAZING ... thorn try it you'll like it. Margaritas, Fuzzy Screwdriver (Peach Schnapps, Vodka, OJ)

20. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

My favorite mixed drinks would have to be the Alabama Slammer and Captain and Coke. Long Island iced teas aren't too bad either.

When it comes to shots of liquer...my all time favorite would have to be Goldschlager!!! I love that stuff!!