Whats was your best sexual experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jessicajj, Feb 4, 2011.

1. jessicajj

jessicajj New Member

My favorite was my first three some . First time fucking two dicks so fun and made me feel like a little slut what was your best Experience. Details? :)

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

first time i had anal. me and my ex had been away from each other and it was the first time in a whiiiile, things were already intense but it was nice to be that close to him and try something new, it was actually pretty romantic :p

3. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

The first time i got tied down to the bed by my husband was AMAZING i was nervous at first but realized quick how sensual and romantic restraints can be :)

4. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Gotta be the first time Dreamer and I had sex. She initiated it...which based on my past experiences, was a first. She started rubbing me thru my pants then turned around so I could unzip her dress and unhook her bra. It took off from there and we have been at it hot and heavy ever since...

5. Trond

Gold Member

The first time my wife and I had a sexual experience comes to mind.

We were sitting in my dorm room waiting for some friends to come over, and we had been talking about sex. I was getting downright horny, and I could tell she was a bit interested in seeing me naked, as I am almost the opposite of her ex (he was small, dark, and circumcised. I am the complete opposite). It was just too bad we didn't have any condoms. I mentioned a few options, and I asked her how she liked the idea of me fucking her beautiful breasts. For some reason, she liked that idea best, but then our friends knocked on the door. We quickly straightened our clothes and let them in, and we started chatting a bit. Our friends decided they would go an get some snacks and a movie, and the get back to us. Once they left, we knew that we only had a few minutes, so we got only half naked, and I rubbed myself between her breasts as if there was no tomorrow :D. We barely managed to clean up our mess when our friends came back, and I am almost certain that they could tell that something had happened.

6. sinner

sinner New Member

Hard to pick out a single experience from the 23 years I have been with my wife. I think it would have to be categories.
    Best overall experience: first time without BC when we conceived our first son. It was so cool knowing we were creating new life.

Best orgasm: this one afternoon when we were just hanging around. She kept stopping when I was about to come. After about an hour and at least. a few orgasms for her she was on top when I finally came and I literaly couldn't move for like five minutes.

Best marathon: when we were first dating we both lived with our parents so the first time that we went away together we fucked our way through a box of a dozen condoms.

Most fun: it was a real hoot when she was nine months pregnant and her doctor said the best way to go into labor was to soften her cervix with semen. We stayed in bed all weekend fucking as much as we we could. She went into labor two days later.

Kinkiest: Either a blowjob in the car, a quickie in a lake or a quickie in a library.

Most romantic in the dunes at sunset.

Best surprise: the first time she got me off with her feet while I was licking her pussy.

Those are just a few that come to mind right now.

7. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

This will change when you have your best sexual experience with me 8P

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Best (hottest); quickie standing up doggy sex under an emergency wash down shower in a workplace. The naughtiness and daring factor made it both intense and unforgettable.

9. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

the first time we had sex out in the middle of an orchard at night tying not to think about the owner finding us and blowing our heads off......and several other times including blowing me and her guy friend at the same time and giving me head at the movie theater while people were starting to come in.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Two spring to mind. One was a three-hour marathon with a lady friend in Sydney, and the other is my most recent threesome (two men and one amazingly sexy woman).

11. champagnecharlie

champagnecharlie New Member

Last night actually

Was out drinking at a couple of clubs and ended up getting it on with a cougar who was 40 and we went back to hers.

Best sex I've ever had

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

With this woman I'd really love to see again but that's the past.
    She feels so good to be in and I can FEEL HER when penetrating, never had it with any other, and I feel her wetness change as things get better.
    When she was on top, not just the physical intensity of the moment, her eyes, I could love her very passionately, and with me on top, she was like putty, loving every second of intercourse we had. Holding her felt special, again someone I could love. We are just not for each other so that's the past, took a while to let her go.

13. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Best and the Worst at the same time:
    my GF put on the sluttiest lacy lingerie and boffed the hell out me one New Years morning, like a belly dancer or a hula girl, and she cleaned up with her tongue. Then she said she owed it to me but that it was our last encounter.

14. AGFUNK

Gold Member

The first few days when I met my husband we had a fucking spree so to speak. He actually tired me out, and back then no one could tired me out:) Also the first time I got him to have an orgasm and it was inside of me. It was one of the most erotic moments between us:) Sorry I couldn't pick just one:p

15. collette

collette Member

One of my most memorable experiences was with my first lover - he had graduated from college and I was still there so we only saw each other a few times a month. On one of his visits after we'd been together I was shall we say unsatisfied :-(

I waited until we were in the car to see him off before pouting and fussing that I hadn't had an orgasm. Poor me, LOL. Well , he pulled right over in the public college arboretum and took care of that going down on me under the trees. Just lovely, sigh.

16. igor

Gold Member

Two time I suppose: First was on our wedding night - both being virgins it was a memorable experience. I can't remember how many times we did it. After the wedding we drove maybe a couple hundred miles and just had to stop for the night :)

Second time was when we wanted to get her pregnant. (she had been on the pill so we always had bareback sex anyway, but this was sexual beyond compare).

17. daletom

daletom New Member

Another vote for wedding night sex between two virgins. Perhaps some of the lousiest sex we ever had - but at the same time, the most intense, most significant, and most meaningful. (And for us, Igor, it was 5 sessions in the first day - I recall that at least one of those involved two instances of intercourse.)

Other "best sex" would have to be some of our outdoor experiences. We've done it in both daylight and darkness, in secure locations as well as where there was risk of being seen. (A few times, I know we were seen.) There's something very sensual about being naked together outdoors. Too many cases to pick just one, but if I had to it would be the time we were in the water, after dark, about 20 or 30 yards off a public beach in Florida.

And there's the first time she had "sequential orgasm", and passed out on me. Obviously ultra intense for her - but perhaps the most frightening thing I've ever experienced, thinking my wife had died of a heart attack or seizure while we made love. Fortunately she was out for only about 5 seconds.

And there was the overnight train, Chicago to New York, when we had a roomette to ourselves. Somewhere east of Cleveland we dimmed the lights, opened the drapes and made love in the gently rocking railcar while the world rushed by outside the window.

18. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

Mine happened years ago. I went on a blind date with this tall curvy amazon of a woman, big butt, big breasts, real curvy. We had some drinks and danced and she INSISTED on going back to my apartment. She was riding me on my waterbed like no other woman has ridden me EVER before or since. She was riding and bouncing so hard she has the water mattress slamming against the bed frame and the frame banging against the wall. Honestly if I ever ran into this girl today somehow I'd cheat on my girlfriend...she was that good!