What's up!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bwendin, Jun 27, 2006.

1. bwendin

bwendin New Member

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I was searching on google for a forum where I could find kinky sex tips and stories and came across this one. :)

The reason is because my girlfriend and I have been getting increasingly kinky and I want to learn some new things I can try out with her. She's the only woman I have ever been with and we've been together for almost 4 years. I want to surprise her with something new that we've never done before for our anniversary. After that, I'm going to tell her about this forum and maybe we can make some friends here also.

Sorry if it's too much info, but thanks for reading!

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome to :sf bwedin! The welcome wagon will be here in the morning. :)

3. pirouette

Gold Member

:welcome

4. rene48

rene48 New Member

Hi Bwendin;
    Well I am much older than you. But I'll have to talk to you a bit and think it over. Get an out of the way hotel/motel, open the curtains just a tad, set her on the bed or chair, facing the window and eat her pussy as she sees the people out there. The game is: they have no idea you are in there getting it done. And you love the idea you are on the inside and seeing all of them. OR, heat up a bit of water, put it in your mouth ... carry it to your bedroom, swallow it and then immediately put your mouth on her pussy and deep dive your tongue in. That will blow her pretty mind. An ol friend done that to me years ago, now I ask him to do it. And, I've returned the favor as well. Anything warm that you like. We have turned our asses toward the window and fucked, that's a real turn on to us. But some have different strokes, but that's a few things for you to try. GOODNESS BE CAREFUL, just open enough for u to see outside. But, enjoy.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welcome, Bwendin! I see you have already jumped right in and started posting! That's great!

And I am sure you'll find loads of kinky sex tips and stories. Even at our age, my hubby and I have tried some new things learned from this very forum.

I hope your girlfriend enjoys it here and joins as well. There are quite a few member-couples.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Welcome to :sf Bwendin! If you're looking for lots of friendly advice from a bunch of horny people, you've found the right place. There are many threads in which the kinky thing is discussed. Have a look around and enjoy!

Puss

7. loveitrough

Gold Member

Welcome to SF lots of fun and games and a good place to learn . Share your thoughts no one here will judge you .

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

:welcome :eek:rgy

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Welcome. You want kinky, you came to the right place. :brow

10. blue

blue New Member

Wonder what bwendin had come up with to surprise her bf on the anniversay...:brow