Whats the wierdest place you've had sex at?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xo0zeron0ox, Jul 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

Whats the wierdest place you've had sex at?

I havnt had any really wierd places... the wierdest would be a toilet stall. :p

2. beardboy

beardboy New Member

Weirdest (but nicest)

Hi. This is my first post, and I hope it won't be my last.

I'm glad you asked this question: the weirdest place I've had sex is also one of the nicest. This summer my girlfriend and I went out late one night, erected a tent in her backyard (which is enclosed by vegetation and low hanging leaves from trees on all sides), put down some blankets and made love inside the tent. It was a simple, yet very romantic setting and we both enjoyed it a great deal.

Thanks for asking the question and rekindling a great memory!

3. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

I wouldn't say that is weird as it is romantic but yeah.... The weirdest place? My boyfriends roomates squeaky bed. While the others were in the livingroom. You could hear everything coming from our room. LOL, I kept having to stop because of embrassment about the bed.

4. beardboy

beardboy New Member

I like your squeaky bed anecdote. Having roommates or living in a small apartment can make things awkward when it comes to sex, can't it? When I was living in a basement apartment we had a funny experience. My girlfriend and I were trying to have sex while above us the other occupants were watching the movie "Castaway." Their surroundsound system was turned up and the sound came through the floorboards loud and clear. I still haven't seen the movie, but the mere mention of it brings to mind memories of trying to get intimate to the sound of crashing waves and Tom Hanks yelling "Wilson" repeatedly. Needless to say, it was difficult to establish a mood under those circumstances, but now we look back at that night and laugh about it. :lol

Do you (or anyone else) have similarly amusing anecdotes?

5. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

Heck ya! Thats a classic story though. The day before yesterday (speaking of roomates). Me and brandon were in his room just getting started. His roomie and buddy were watching tv or something. Then someone walked in the apartment and brandon jumped up, and listened like a dog hearing something in the forest. yeah gabes parents. the bong was out cigerrette butts everywhere and beer bottles. while his roomie was about to get some. yeah brandon wouldn't let me pursue him~ he was like, "I know this might turn you on and all, but this is too ackward." LOL... good times good times.

6. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

i haven't had sex in many weird places...me and my bf at the time used to always have sex in the bathroom or shower in the morning coz i had roomates that never seem to leave...one time we had all our clothes on the floor in the bathroom...got a lil too frisky in the shower...when we got out...our towels, clothes, everything was soaked and the linen closet was in the hall...all my roomates were home...they cracked up seeing us streak to my room. Another time in his dorm room, he lived on the first floor and it was hte middle of the day in a straight back chair in his room, didn't realize the blinds were up and people were walking by until afterwards. Ummm...we also had sex on his bed with his roomate's back to the bed while he was on the computer....had to be very very quiet. Besides that just usual things...in my now bf's big ol tahoe at a lookout point...once in my best friend's bro's apt (same guy), she woke up in the middle of the night and thought we were breaking a glass table..but really we just turned over the fire poker container thingy and it kept banging against the marble at the bottom of the fireplace...

7. hotlady

hotlady New Member

The strangest place I can think of (besides the normal ones of bed, shower, kitchen table, couch, etc.) is on the side of a lake. We were going at it when (we didn't here the boat going by) the boat stopped and the guys were hoot'n and holler'n at him to "keep on taggin her". I was embarrassed, but then I thought oh well, we weren't doing nothing that they never saw.

Then another time we were in the elevator and i was wearing a skirt with nothing on underneath and he started eating me out. It was great, I was about to cum when the doors started to open and people started coming in. I was so frustrated!!!!!!! We just ended up going back to his place...

8. sorensam2002

sorensam2002 New Member

one time i was drunk, not to bad, but i was into the whole experimental thing and i was at my cousin's house (graduation Party.....booze..). there was this really cute girl there, one of my cusin's best friends. I was flirting with her all night and finally after everyone had passed out, including her boy friend, we started fooling around. i went down on her and she went down on me. pretty much as far as you can go lesbian wise with out toys. She woke up the next morning and we didn't talk about it. and she's still going out with the same guy. it was one of my first lesbian things. it still makes me smile sometimes.

9. ant

ant New Member

well second post here,

on the top of a huge! mound in the centre of our town, we have a castle in the town and a massive mound next to it (which the public can walk up, u can see all across the town from it) and me and my gf at the time were out walking though town and got a little frisky and she led me up there to show me the view and she got a little more than a view

wasnt till the next morning we realised the place was covered with CCTV!

:S

10. slick

slick New Member

A public swimming hole (recreation area), my wife was inside a tube, I was holding on beside her. I eased her swim suit crotch to the side and fingered her until we both were so hot that we had to finish. There was people pretty close to us and plenty people on the bank... I don't think anyone realized we were making love.

Another time... A small fishing boat, we almost turn the boat over.

11. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Best places for me and my G/F? lets see, once we did it on the carpet in front of her fireplacewhile both her mom and brother were home. Another time on her kitchen counter while her brother was home in his room with the door open. Most embarrasing time was in the family Expedition with the back seat taken out, the middle seat folded down, and some blankets. A cop came patrolling and knocked on the window of the car while my pants were still down. He knew EXACTLY what we were doing. I luckily got away with a warning to never be there in the same car again.

12. ant

ant New Member

is it illegal to do that where your from then?

13. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

As far as I know it's illegal to have sex in any kind of passenger car here. I have heard that it is legal to do it in a limo though.

14. slick

slick New Member

Well, guess if that's true I have broken the law many times.
    :phat

15. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Out in the woods in a desolate area with my boyfriend.. got kinda wild... and frisky.. we got out of control and were all over each other. Only time that happened.. we sucked each other and then fucked. ;)

16. farspark

farspark New Member

Would say this is wierd, but I LOVE outdoors. My GF and I got all ourselves all heated up at a national park picnic area - There were all these families around so we had to move off to try to find somewhere suitable in the bushes! But we were a bit unprepared and didn't have a condom, so in the end she jerked me off, and I fucked her with a banana from lunch!!

17. privatedancer

privatedancer New Member

I have a few:

Ladies toilet at a motorway service station
    Nightclub (wearing a short skirt and riding him)
    DIY store between the huge carpet rollers
    Naked in the back garden when it was pissing down with rain - the neighbour saw us on his way to his shed and said 'nice day for it!' :lol

Maybe they're not the weirdest...perhaps we just wanted to get caught!

I'll try to remember some more...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

That sound great privatedancer! In my case, out in the woods and almost get caught; and in the stairs of a building in the way to Walmart... we couldn't wait that night!!

19. privatedancer

privatedancer New Member

I remember doing it down a dark country lane near some woods...was just being bent over the bonnet when some late night fishermen came out of the wooded area! I was petrified thinking that it was some kinda axe man!

20. slick

slick New Member

Another place that we tried that is a little wierd... On my wife's dad's ranch their is a creek in the woods with a nice swimming hole. We like to go there for nude swimming and later enjoy sex on the grass. Last summer while we at in the doggie position I notice some movement in the bushes. After we finished I discover two boys had been watching us... I think they had been masturbating... they sure took off when I approached them. Wife says the next time we will check out the area before we strip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.