What's the use?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by columbus17, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Hey guys, what's the use in getting a blowjob if you have to wear a condom?

Hey gals, you ain't gonna get impregnated from oral!

2. kbate

kbate New Member

But my blue dress won't get ruined.

3. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

You can wear a bib,
    You can duck to one side & I'll blow to the other,
    You can use a coffee cup,
    Or you could swallow.

PS--I like to dampen my cigars in Amaretto.

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Lol, that's funny. Reminds me of a joke.

Blonde walks into a drycleaner and mumbles that she has a stain on her dress. The clerk, not quite hearing her, says "Come again?"

And she says, "No, it's mustard this time."

5. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I agree - swallow it! It's damn good stuff (hehe). I would not have it any other way - and I've never dribbled on my blue dress (hehe). I always swallow - 'cause I want to - yummy, yum yum :drool

6. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

the reasoning for condoms is safety... std's can be spread orally... in a monogamous relationship i dont think they are necissary however

7. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

Absolutely true. I am in a monogamous relationship - so I swallow. But never "trust" swallowing unknowns - very dangerous. Listen to BiBiBaby!

8. Logger

Gold Member

A man's come can contain the Aids virus. An unusually high percentage of African American women have become infected with Aids, not realizing that some men who appear straight, are actually bi-sexual, and have taken risks.

The come in the mouth, without swallowing, is also a location for the transfer of infection. The gums around the teeth often bleed during flossing or brushing. This is a pathway into the bloodstream. Kissing is not recomended for 1/2 hour after flossing.

The human mouth also has a boatload of bacteria. The topside of the tounge, particularly is loaded with bacteria. I have a tounge scraper, to be considerate to my wife, when I lick her clit. Because the urethra is an entry for infection also. Urinary tact infections can be caused by bacteria entering the urethra. The urine or come is not entirely emptied from the urethra, and being a warm moist place, gives ideal breeding to bacteria that have come through the opening in the penis or the clit. Mouthwash might help.

Monogomy is good, if your partner is perfect. I should probably take more precautions, given the level of trust my wife has earned with her back-handed comments.

Blessings

9. kbate

kbate New Member

What makes you think that the men must be Bisexual to contract the HIV virus. Typical homo bashing misconception that AIDS is a homosexual disease.

10. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Lot's of diseases and infections can be spread through human contact; however, that doesn't mean that I'm going to wear latex gloves every time I decide to shake hands with a stranger. I mean, is it getting to the point that we as humans have to go out in full body condoms any time we desire to iterract with others?

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Columbus i have to agree. I don't think that going out to a bar with a latex body suit is going to very attractive. Although, to some, it might be. I think that in some cases people should wait later i n life to have sex. Do a lot of research. Be on the prowl and study human reaction body language and listen. This is what i have done. I am a virgin, and i'm in no hurry to lose it just to lose it. i think also people need to stay tougher on self control. Self control is a major contributor to how our society could be a more peaceful and safer society.

12. tina

tina New Member

BiBiBaby said it - in a monogomous relationship it doesn't matter - I'm sure my hubby wouldn't like it if I asked him to wear a condom for any type of sex including oral...

Urban legend has it that a shot in the eye can give you the same vd that intercourse could so I guess there is a reason for the condom after all right???

I am very grateful to be married...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.