What's the strangest thing ...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by doggiestylegirluk, Jun 14, 2015.

1. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    What is the strangest thing you have ever done to your partner.

There was this one time wanted to test MrsDSG resilience and approach to the unknown.

A few hours before we went to bed I snuck a good friend in through a different part of the house without her knowing. I secretly disabled the security system to enable him to get in.

He made his way upstairs and got under our bed.

After a period of say 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour we went up to bed. She set the security system, which I knew would error due to the forced disablement earlier that night.

As it started to error, MrsDSG started to say why is it doing that. Non concerned I simply asked her to ignore it.

She couldn't, I knew she couldn't and has she placed her feet to the ground my good friend grabbed old of her ankles.

Despite a little jump from MrsDSG her resiliency was evident she hardly flinched. Instead I had to stop her kicking the a** of my good friend.

As a payment in kind I let MrsDSG have some fun time with my good friend as I went to reset the security system.

Now as I descended the stairwells was there something there a bump in the night ... Now there is a totally different story.

Since that day I have always been intrigued by it. Nonetheless if found the alarm system had been set up correctly at the time of setting so the mystery simply deepened.

Was there something more or had she rumbled us. I reset the alarm went back upstairs (only took me about 10 minutes or so 15 max) returned to the bedroom.

My good friend was not there. MrsDSG told me he had to go. I've not seen him since.

2. five

five Active Member

Very interesting....I have nothing to really add here

3. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

I have never known what happened to him. There was no sign of anything bad. I think it's fair to say she didn't **** him. Perhaps simply scared him.

She has a way with words and she could back them up with her mindset and her her physical capabilities.

She's only a dinky little think but man can she handle herself.

4. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

She isn't one of there's girls tormented by their weight. She simply eats well,exercises, takes her karate kid lessons and keeps well of mind.

How boring must it be to focus on weighing?

5. five

five Active Member

Yeah I think I get you.....I prefer alternative ways to keep healthy. And it sounds like she can handle herself. I dated this one chick half Caucasian and half korean. Little bitty dude.......pure fucking spitfire

doggiestylegirluk likes this.
  6. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Yes you could call her that. She's like a pocket rocket. She cannot ignore so this one time I remember a british guy tried to be racist - she was dressed in her German national football team track suit and because it was busy she was talking to me in her natural tongue.

She kicked the f**kers a**. That said I always think he wanted a bit of her but for some reason she didn't want his d**k. But he never said a word to her again.

F**king dynamite man. Handled wrongly f**k can she explode and I don't mean in a sexual sense.

7. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

One time I asked to f**k her a** she said of course after I've f**ked yours. Let's just say I've never recommended that way again I await her instruction.

8. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Another film I like @five are the first two Hostel film. Again works on people thinking they were going to get so much more than they were. Thought they were getting more than they deserved.

five likes this.
  9. five

five Active Member

Nah I get it....the same chick, we will call her M, and I had been off and on for like 6 yrs. ......And my exwife, who is also full blooded korean, always had a stick up her ass about the M. I never messed with M while married to the ex until I cough her cheating. I went and hooked back up with M just out of spite. Now mind you my ex is no scrappy bitch. Tough as nails but couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag.

Well when these two finally met up during the moving phase after everything came out in the wash....my ex decided she was going to "slap her face" in a very much failed attempt. I had to grab M and pick her clean up off the floor so she couldn't get any ground to rip the ex's throat out.

Def a crazy wtf moment

10. five

five Active Member

I thought I was going to have to knock M out just so that I could get her out the dam door

11. five

five Active Member

I have been meaning to see those

12. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Oh yes sounds like she got what was deserved. Don't get me wrong mrs DSG doesn't start anything but she won't back away.

In pubs/bars/clubs it is a turn on to watch her getting chatted up flirting with. Especially out of the Uk. And it really makes me wanna see the guy she is giving the come on to - take her to a room (if say in a holiday complex) and f**k her so hard after all the teasing she's done. That's how I prefer her rather than the physical side v

13. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Hostel films mate first two f**king happening. Brilliant. I love all that sinister s**t. I think what I need to do is more sinister s**t with mrs DSG. Bite the bullet go see her in Germany and work her mind.

I can play as hard as her so I could wear her down.

14. five

five Active Member

I have yet to be able to venture into that....thought about it a great deal but I haven't even mentioned it to the wife.....don't think she is interested in that anyways....she has a deep yearning for other women. Been prying on her to go for it

15. five

five Active Member

Your a mad man.

16. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Nothing like watching her chatting up other men. Makes it a cheaper night for mr they buy her drinks. Naturally no wedding rings are worn

17. five

five Active Member

I want to put my wife in this scenario and see who approaches her. Have her wear Something low cut to reveal her 40DDD bust a bit. She has had men stop in their tracks just to get a glimpse down her shirt....funny thing is she honestly doesn't even notice it

18. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

I love her game playing ways. I will sit in the background with a beer and chatting to some of the others keeping an eye on what MrsDSG is doing. Always good fun

19. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

That is some chest man f**k men must stiffen seeing that. Nothing like other men wanted the woman lol all good fun. Acceptable too

20. five

five Active Member

I bet....I get it....I just don't think I could let it leave to go further