[Ask a Girl] What's the quickest you've ever made him cum?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Mittimer, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

What is the quickest you've ever brought your man to orgasm? Or men, what's the quickest your woman has brought you to orgasm? This isn't for bragging rights or any of the sort, I'm more curious about how quickly you're able to bring him off doing a specific action.

There's a way I lay on my back and allow my husband to basically fuck my throat while I'm still working my tongue and head. Without fail, it brings him off faster then anything else. The other night, it seemed like it took only seconds for him to cum down my throat, on my face and chest in the process of pulling out while I was happily choking on his cock.

So, guys and gals, what's the quickest you've gotten him to orgasm and what exactly is it that you did to get him there?

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

I'm intrigued by this. No lady has ever made me cum, so I don't have any tales for that, but I've made a woman cum in 5 minutes, maybe 10 (wasn't keeping track of time) just by fucking her.

I sorta got cut off before I could really try for a speed record.

3. Esozh

Esozh New Member

The fastest anyone has made me cum, my current girlfriend and I - the one time I did cum was in about 5 minutes. I was basically asleep, and had one of those dreams where you do what you're dreaming about, and woke up to fucking her doggy style and yanking her hair back hard. Great sex.

As far as making her cum, she's extremely sensitive to clit stimulation. Before sex, I can usually make her cum in less than a minute. After sex, just touching her will make her cum. She likes vaginal orgasms too, so one of her favorite thing is to ride cowgirl, rock her hips forward and lean back, and I'll play with her clit while she rides, and she'll have a clitoral and vaginal orgasm at the same time.

Or, our other less frequent past time, she likes double vaginal, with me and a vibrator. She orgasms immediately, but can barely walk after it, so it only happens once or twice a month.

4. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Fastest I made a guy cum was about 30 seconds, I was pretty shocked when it came shooting out so soon. I wasn't ready at all, it wen't in my eye X3. Was already pretty hard when I 'unwrapped' him though so I guess maybe that had something to do with it... After he got really lazy and boring though, which was fucking disapointing! I expected something in return!

I'm not sure whats the fastest I've gotten off was, but I'd say about 2 minutes? That's primarily by playing around with my nipples, they are really sensitive. If done right I'm there pretty quick, and nobody ever really needs to touch me 'downstairs'.

5. Maverick

Maverick Member

A friend of mine got me off in 30 seconds. She looked at me and said, you want a BJ?? I said yes, she grabbed my cock, and I was done in 30. LOL.

I've gotten a woman off in about 3-5 minutes.

6. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I'm not sure of the fastest I've ever gotten him off, but I gave him a blow job last night and it only took 8 mins......I worked my tongue while fucked my mouth, hitting the back of my throat......then I put the vibe on his balls pushed up slightly so it was on the base of his cock......

7. Mary11

Mary11 Member

The quickest I have ever made a guy cum was about 20 seconds. I gave him a blow job and it seemed almost instantly it was shooting out. he has no experience prior to that.

8. Frank84

Frank84 Member

About a minute for me. Wife was teasing me all day while I was at work. She was texting naughty pictures and telling me what she was going too do to me when I walked in. So at this point very horny and as soon as I walked in house she dropped to her knees and give me a blow job while ticking my balls with her hand. I didn't last long. Every time wife drops to her knees I don't last long like to put my hands on back of her head

9. Mira

Gold Member

Depends on if "non-contact foreplay" counts. I will assume it doesn't... so my answer is about 5 seconds. He was watching me with another woman (a friend of both of ours) , he was sitting g patiently for his turn not playing or touching himself on purpose so he didn't cum before he joined us. She was using a rather big strapon on me, I was on my back with my ankles on her shoulders. After several good orgasms she pulled out and took off the harness, and laid back for me to give her oral. I was up on my hands and knees with my face buried in my friend when I gave him a nod to come join.

My boyfriend is rather small and even when I haven't been warmed up, first insertion is always easy no need to work it in. But I have just been torn up by my friend's toy, so not only am I literally dripping wet from lube and my own cum, but I am stretched out really good too, so there was almost no friction on his penis going in.

He slid hard and fast into me, just got behind me and went from tip to balls in one fast thrust. Then he squeezed my hips as he just held himself all the way in me, no pumping just one thrust in and done. Our friend was watching him and busted out laughing at him as soon as it happened. We still laugh about all the time.

10. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I'd say the fastest I've gotten the husband off is about 2-3 min. He's got pretty good staying power but I was detrimned that night. The fastest he's got me off is about 5 min or so. And that was through my shorts. Lol

11. xxsprinkles

xxsprinkles New Member

The fastest was probably around 3-4 mins.

12. TressaMarie

TressaMarie New Member

probably about less than a minute, it was a boy back in high school, he was always "quick on the draw"

13. just4fun

Gold Member

Um i guess that would be my first time the guy was older but he came in what seemed like as soon as he put it in. It didint hurt and I didnt bleed. But i have been into sports all my life so maybe my hymen was already gone.

14. Prettytragic

Prettytragic New Member

I think the quickest to me was about 3-4 minutes - it had been awhile lol and one time my partner and I timed it. It was 5 minutes flat - no oral no foreplay just a lot of dirty talk and doggy style. It was fun:)

15. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

I have cum plenty of times while eating pussy with no contact to my cock, but it's always when they are cumming or close to it which can be a matter of minutes.

Oddly enough, I have never came when receiving oral...in my entire life. You can throat until you are blue in the face and my cock says "nope, not giving it up".

Fortunately, I don't get soft between the first and second orgasms (and sometimes 3rd), but the time frames are increasingly elevated and I rarely have reached 4.

If I cum while eating pussy, it may take another 6 minutes or so for #2 at the quickest. It's kind of funny though because I've never actually timed it and one always thinks they last longer than they really do.

Orgasm #3 would probably be 15-20minutes and #4 is a never ending fuck that may leave scars at times :)

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, it's usually not up to her, when I cum. I'm pretty good at not cumming til I want to....but lately she has figured out how to make me cum against my will..lol

Uh, and I like it a lot.......

17. black_poloboots

black_poloboots New Member

Well the quickest that I have made a girll cum was from 3 ways ,within 3 mins of kissing her she came from the kiss, withing 2 mins of me putting my dick inside and lastly almost instantaneously from me eating her out (no fingers inside) all were different women also

18. black_poloboots

black_poloboots New Member

I forgot the other part lol the fastest a woman has made me climax has to be the third time I ever had sex .... My girlfriend invited me over and I knew what she wanted lol she changed into some shorts layed on her back and said let's go so I knelt over her slid my dick inside and she was soooooooooooooo wett it looked like fiji water lol after 5 pumps I bust theeeee fatest nut everi almost didn't pull out lol it shot on her leg chest stomach and chin , secondly I cam fast from the best head I've ever had lol 20 mins exactly she sucked my dick like it was a popsicle in july

19. Peteher

Peteher Member

I always take for ever to cumm, there was a girl who gave the greatest head ever. She would even cumm herself just from sucking me. She was slurping me like a pop cycle and suck her finger deep into my ass, she must have hit the prostate or something, it took me like 30 seconds I usually take hours!