Whats the norm for having sex as far as time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hubbywubby, Oct 9, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Okay when you have sex how long do you have sex for... 10 min 20 min an hour.. Whats everyones average time when they have sex. i know its not all about time but I want to know if I'm close to even being where I should. I'm usually around 40 minutes to an hour and then I'm ready and I have to let loose or I may lose my opertunity... My wife never complains but maybe shes just being nice. What do women wants. whats a good amount of time or how much time before your satisfied. Or is time not an issue at all just need the click if you know what I mean.. I'm lucky because I can make my wife come with oral very fast.. So I use it as a last resort.... Cant always make her cum by just fucking but she seems to cum better after oral and i mean right after. If I time it right i get up and in and in a minute shes done. Not always but I would say 50 % of the time. My point is we never really go for long sessions like I here some people going for 6 hours. I don't have that kind of time... If i did I think I would like sex for an hour and then go surfing for 5 hours.

#1 hubbywubby, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  2. she

she New Member

well- to be honest- get it in, get me off, get you off and get out. Maximum 10 minutes-if I don't moan in his ear -But usually 5- that's just us. Now- if we've been drinking- I think about 20 minutes-

3. stonemonkeylives

stonemonkeylives New Member

Depends on the mood, but generally around 20-30mins. But to be honest as long as we both go away happy and fulfilled that's all that matters.

4. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Yes yes thats me or us... Sometimes I get lucky and maybe another 10 minute but thats usally becuase I fall off the bed and have to start over...:ugh

5. she

she New Member

roflmfao!!!!! thanks for the laugh!!

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Over the years my wife and I have discovered that slower sex results in a much greater buildup of sexual tension, and the resulting release is much stronger and lasts longer. We usually allow a full day for sexual play.

#6 pbs, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Usually T and I play for a couple of hours. We can actually play for several days just teasing each other until the final encounter that might last an hour to a couple of hours. :)

8. dukefan

dukefan New Member

we range from quickies to usually at the most an hour - hour and a half. With kids sometimes the quickies are the usual. Two of those a week, and once or twice about 20-30 minutes.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I like to play for a couple of hours or longer but penetration is probably between 10-15 minutes. Any longer than that and I'm getting bored and making the shopping list in my head.

10. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I agree with dukefan. We used to (before kids) go for hours and hours. But now...anywhere from 20 min-an hour. But if I'm not really into it, I just let him go. Usually if I got a lot on my mind to do.

I think it feels better right after oral/clit playing. If I had came, its already wet and warm and ready to go. :)

#10 1hotmamma420, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

40 minutes on average, sometimes a bit longer other times 10 minute quicky.
    She always has multiple vaginal orgasms whereas I only get one and rarely a second.
    Actually she dictates the terms and I just go along with whatever..........

12. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Anywhere from what I guess you can call a quickie at 5 minutes to on the weekends when we have time about an hour. It's extremely rare for us to go any longer than that.

13. almostthere

Gold Member

20 To 30: unless I just "roasted" then longer

14. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

If you include foreplay with the sex part, anything less than an hour is a quickie to me.

If you are talking actual fucking, depends on if I had anything to drink or not, and how long since I was last laid\masturbated.

If I am pretty buzzed, and as long as I had sex\masturbated within the last few days, sometimes its hard for me to cum, and sometimes I might not be able to cum at all, so I could go until either of us are raw, or she cums, whenever that would be.

But if I haven't had sex in over afew weeks, and I am sober, and I am extremely horny, I can be a 2 pump chump!

15. RawDog

RawDog Member

Average for regular in-out-in-out fucking would be around 45 minutes. My wife and I have been really getting into "genital snuggling" where we have my dick inside her pussy and we're barely moving (enough to keep me hard and her wet) and we can do this for hours.

16. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

bent over the kitchen counter.. 5 minutes tops.

After a long night of partying, we can go for hours.. but you do run the risk of damaging someones goodies ( or both). Personally, I prefer 20 minutes max of actual penetration. I get desensitized after a while.

I'ma big oral guy too though, so when I notice that is happening, I like to dive down and service her for a while until things get back to normal.