Whats the most romantic thing you've done for your partner?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by runnerx32, Jun 21, 2007.

1. runnerx32

runnerx32 New Member

What all have you done? I have a feeling most of this will have been on valentines day.

I'll share mine: I went on vacation for 2 weeks and returned the day before valentines day 2 years ago. Well I told my girlfriend I wouldnt be back til the day after. Early valentines day morning I went to her house and used a bump key (sort of like a skeleton key, go google it=P) to get in. I went up to her room and put a single rose in her hands, and the bouqet of roses, box of chocolates (truffels, she'd kill for em) and a little white teddy bear on her night stand. The teddy bear was one of those ones with magnetic hands that are advertised hugging. Well I had put a white gold necklace with a tanzanite heart pentant in a box and put two metal warshers against the sides so the bear would hold it.

Then I simply headed downstairs and started doing what I do best, cooking. Heart shaped pancakes, I know, I'm so cliched. Made some scrambled eggs, cut up some fruit, and poured some orange juice and set it up at the table for her. Next, I got an idea. I ran back upstairs and grabbed the bear with the box, then went and hid around the corner of the kitchen. She was so surprised to see me that she was almost in tears. She didnt expect me back til the next day.

Lets just say, that night was amazing. Haha.

The pendant to the necklace was almost exactly like this one, but more heart shaped:
    [​IMG]

2. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Idiot that I am, I keep trying to do romantic/nice things for him most days. Live in hope, die pissed off.

Anyway, Runner, that sounds wonderful! And thats a beautiful piece of jewellery too.

3. runnerx32

runnerx32 New Member

Thanks. :D :D Anything to keep a girl like her with me.

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Well bless your little cotton socks. You keep in mind in ten years time or whosever, that you said that ok. :D

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Well it was This years Val-day

I decided I would cook her a good meal, since I was in culinary school,
    I started with a Garde Manger plater full of Cool looking peices of fruits I had done knife cuts on it is hard to explain but it looked real nice, it also had a peice of pulled surgar, it is surgar that is heated in lemon juice and then shaped, I shaped it like a heart and pulled it in the center to form a spirale look

Then for first cours I made a orange herb vinegrette, formed the salads with thinly sliced cucumber around the edge so that it would hold in the rest of the ingredients, again it is hard to explain

For main course, I did stuffed chicken breast, ricotta roasted red pepper and few herbs, I can't remeber the starch but she likes mash potatoes so it was probably someting simple like that and I blanched and then sauted the Brocchli in white wine, garlic, shallots and butter and a few red peppers

And for dessert it was a lemon gelatin type thing, It was the only thing i bought in a box, I would of made something but I didn't have a whole lotta time, however I did make a mirague
    to put on top of it,

She was very satisfied with it, she like it a lot so I was happy she did

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I never knew such a thing as a "bump" key existed. Sounds like something a stalker would just LOVE to get his hands on. Thanks for sharing that tidbit of information. NOT!

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I awoke from sunbathing one afternoon last week
    and I was covered in rose petals from head to foot

Our eight year old son had picked roses and sprinkled
    them on my body.....

Wow!!

Where do I find MEN like that...

I have done lots of romantic things in my life, but
    not received tooo many back.....

Last year I sent two red candless which I had half
    burned and lots of red rose petals to a man who
    lives in the States...

On receivng the package he said "that is by far the
    most romantic thing any woman has ever done for
    me"

*Sigh*....

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know if you'd call it romantic, exactly, but on Father's Day I woke him up by sucking him until he shot his wad down my throat. I got up and made a huge breakfast with all of his favorites, then I went out and mowed the acreage.

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Wow.....:blowjob Your my kinda gal' CL:bow

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

No need to bow down, I just do what I do. ;)

11. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

Awww that sounds soo romantic...... Us guys can learn a lesson or two from you hehe

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Wow, CL. What I wouldn't do for a woman like you. Mowed the acreage, eh. ;)

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

A couple years back I did something similar, my bf didn't expect me back for an extra day and I drove back to from my parents place to where we were living... I stopped by his car and put a rose in the seat, then I went to the apartment and did the dishes (thats a big deal cuz we both hate it..) sprinkled the entryway/hallway to the bedroom and the bedroom with silk rose petals... lit a bunch of candles and put on lingerie then waited for him to get home.

I had talked to him on the phone repeatedly that day...telling him I was driving to walmart, or driving home from errands and different things...he called me when he found the rose and said "Where are you" and I just told him I was 'at home' getting things together... he was so happy to see me when he got there...but kind of upset that I drove the 2 1/2 hours without telling him I was on the highway cuz what if something would have happened ot me

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The most romantic thing i ever did for one of my exs was to leave her...

15. cadamire

cadamire New Member

For her birthday, I did the whole candles all over the bedroom thing.

Not too many candles, just the right number...

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

and what was just the right number ?

17. cybrcrzy69

cybrcrzy69 New Member

My gf's favorite fruit is pineapple, and I had been busy with work for a few days that I couldn't really see her. I baked her an upside-down pineapple cake and surprised her with a midnight picnic on campus.

18. sincealways

sincealways New Member

i don't know actually... i love buying him things and helping him whenever possible. i guess i'll have to ask him sometime lol