[Ask a Guy] What's the most recent image you jerked off to?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Skeptix, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Aside from a 'significant other,' what picture or mental image got you hot and bothered enough to lead you to masturbate?

For me...
    This weekend I was in Target store and saw this woman in the aisle wearing a loose white dress. I don't think she realized just how sheer it was, because I could easily see her bare breasts and also that she was wearing a pair of black thong panties. Perhaps in the mirror at home she didn't see it, but with the backlighting of the sun through the entry doors and the harsh fluorescents overhead, she was virtually naked and her curves were absolutely faptastic. I took care of my 'needs' in the shower this morning...with some creative license, of course. In reality I pretended not to notice...but not so in my fantasy world's neighborhood Target!

2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

After seeing Eva Longoria's interview with David Letterman..... *cough* those little shorts and nearly visible cleavage!

Let's just say the thought of her undressing while straddling me.. then her proceeding to go downtown was amazing. My orgasm was explosive :)

*once again sorry "ask a guy" thread.

3. Trond

Gold Member

Yes! she had a little "wardrobe malfunction" there. It's on youtube. :D

My wife and I had an experience like that of the OP once at a formal dinner (!), with a girl (whom I know a little) wearing a dress that was probably much more see-trough than she realized, although it could have been intentional (but that would have been mean to all the old professors with heart problems:p). My wife was so impressed with her curves under the dress that she urged me to take a picture when the girl stood in the light from the window.

As for my own dreams today, just Google "Jessica Burciaga" and you'll figure out the rest :p

4. phish

Gold Member

Her thighs are very nice on there... Wow....:)

5. jimbo69

jimbo69 Member

Lovely young girl on tv at the mo. red fishnets and thong. i couldn't. help myself.

6. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

oh please...dont apologize. I think you may have just given me another reason to post in this very thread!

7. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

well I will go again since it's a recurring image:
    there is this hot little latina working building maintenance here at the office and I swear the last time I passed her in the hall I got this HUGE erection...which I still had when she came back by me a couple minutes later. I don't know how she could have missed it with my poor attempt at hiding it, but when I looked at her face she was just looking away but had this smirk on her face that I could only interpret as a "knowing look". Have not seen her since then, but this morning, soaping up in the shower, it came back to me and within 30 seconds I was full-bore pumping it right there...cumming with soap still rinsing off my body. The urge rarely strikes so quickly or forcefully. If she ever gave the right signals, who knows how quickly I'd have it out for her!

8. 96ataxic

96ataxic New Member

I have always had an ass fixation and a slow week at work and Tumblr have overwhelmed my mind with beautiful images

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Skeptix, so missing SO who is away for a few weeks but your link to Tumblr gave me plenty of incentives.
    Thanks.

10. nyxx

nyxx New Member

a chick working at the nutrition house

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I just read your blog Skeptix and I think I know the scenario that I am going to get myself off to next :)

12. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Was at the gym saw two girls with super tight asses. Both really cute. They were working with the dumbbells for awhile and all us were looking at their asses perfectly as they worked. It got me pretty turned out. I finished my workout, got home and came so quick and hard. It's not typical that that happens to me ever. I barely can get off with just a mental visual. I guess I just had built up tension from having held back my urges for all that time.

13. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Great! And now I do too! I will revise history to include someone in the jacuzzi with me! ;)

14. dodo7145

dodo7145 New Member

Does anyone know any good tumblrs dedicated to ass or hot ladies?

15. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

After my recent visit to the dermatologist, I now have frequent fantasizes about the doctor that I saw. She's probably pushing late forties, but damn she's attractive. Petite, well-proportioned. My fantasies mostly involve her doing the general skin check...looking me over...moving to the more personal areas, with some brief eye contact. Eventually she gets to my underwear and slips the waistband down...and down...delicately grabbing and lifting my cock, inspecting everything closely. Her hands are warm and soft, so she makes me jump when she tightly grasps my stiffening cock and proceeds to firmly tug and tug and tug until I'm rock solid. She then proceeds to let go and move on with the inspection, checking every inch of my body, darting her fingers in and out of and around my sensitive areas, making me sweat and moan for more. Then her nurse walks in and leans against the closed door, watching as the doctor pushes me back down onto the exam table and straddles me...surprising me that she has no panties and has a dripping wet pussy. I slide in so easy and deeply, and the warm wetness surrounds my cock in the cold, air-conditioned exam room. The nurse watches as we fuck and comes over to grab my balls as I'm pumping in and out. I cum so intensely...in my fantasy AND in reality when I'm masturbating to it.

16. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

labia lounge or supertangas.com, GOOD STUFF.

17. GareBear83

GareBear83 New Member

Honestly? A picture of a member of this forum. I wont say who, but after having jerked off to nothing but videos for years, to get me off with just a picture is a SUPREME testament to her hotness.

18. awakened

awakened New Member

Well I was going to post about the wonderful jill session I had with some awesome pics i just received today, but husband showed up today for afternoon delight sooooooooooo, ya know. There is always , well, NOW !!!!!

19. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

This girl from work who I want to fuck really bad. She's Indian (not native american) and white mix and super hot.

20. awakened

awakened New Member

Hmmmmmm, sounds familiar, she must work with Intimidator !!!!