whats the most primal sexual experience you have had?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by clubber_stevens, May 22, 2014.

1. clubber_stevens

I know every sexual encounter involves primal urges and instinct but I mean what is the the MOST primally sexually charged instinctive perhaps unexpected sex you have ever had and why? was it perhaps for the first time with a boyfriend/girlfriend/. Details details.

It happened probably not long after I turned 19 for myself. It was my first experience sexually with a girl and felt incredible! I can give details if anyone's curious but I'd like to hear other peoples stories and accounts.

So what happened? be as detailed/non-detailed as you like. Why was it primal and instinctive? how did you feel? was there lots of eye contact?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Most unexpected? First time w snoopy. I was having a bad night. We hadn't seen each other in a month and I ran into him a few days before. I called him up, expecting to grab a bite to eat.

He got in my car and started kissing me. One thing lead to another, and after a lot of debate on my part, we did it. I felt good after.

CaramelLady and boobjob like this.
  3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Went over to an ex-girlfriends for dinner. For some reason she started opening up about stuff that she never told me during our two years of dating and three years after that being friends. She started crying, I gave her a hug, we started kissing, she started rubbing my crotch and then the clothes came off. Found out later that she was dating someone... oops.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

As far as primal, most sex w ex was rough/primal. Two horny people going at it. The anal and spankings helped!

CaramelLady, boobjob and ply like this.
  5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

When we were moving to houston we were both nearly falling asleep on the way to the hotel. I figured we would just both pass out from exhaustion, nope. We had the most amazing, frenzied sex ever. We passed out afterwards.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I like this thread. My wife and I once stayed at a hotel near Disney that was packed with families. We were hanging out in the pool surrounding by screaming kids but absorbed in our own world. we started making out and grinding in the water. Nothing x rated but definitely R rated in a G rated scene. All of a sudden we realized that we were quite the focus of attention of some irate parents. We got at of the pool (hard-on and all) and practically ran to our room and were fucking before the door was fully closed.

7. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

At a conference in Virginia.

Had a seminar that was heavy on sex and sexuality. Lots of discussions and the like. After the class was over, a girl walked up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. She asked wasn't I just in her seminar XYZ and I said yes. She said "cool."

Then she said "would you like to have sex?" I was stunned for a moment - then gathered myself and said "suuure".

We went to my room. As the door closed, we both started taking off our clothes. She was naked first and jumped in the bed. I got naked, grabbed a condom and rolled in on. Then we had great, very physical sex.

When it was over, she put her clothes on and said "bye!" And I said the same. Never saw her again.

danrb007 and HotForHoney like this.
  8. oldkid

I think I was 14 years old, doing ok with the girls, hot petting and kissing in the balcony of the movies. There were three girls I liked at the time, but one blonde in particular, really got into the petting bit. I was one of only three guys in the orphanage allowed to go to the dance at the school on Saturday night. This blonde 16 year old left near the end of the dance at the same time as I did. Walking toward the orphanage, we had to pass by the front of the school where there were a row of tall evergreens, hiding the walls of the school. I had been dancing a lot with Betty and as I walked, we'd stop every now and again to kiss, and do a little fondling. This girl was 36-26-36 of hard body. I had her upper buttons undone, with my hand all the way inside her bra for the first time. When I pulled her bra up to suck on her tits, she suggested we go behind the trees so nobody would catch us. She was backed up against the wall, me on her tits, and her hand inside my zipper. She suddenly pulled her skirt up around her waist and pulled her panties down to her ankles. My jeans were open and down as quickly as my trembling hands could manage it. It was on a bed of pine needles that she laid down with her legs spread apart, pulling me down with her. I started kissing her breasts again when she took control, and guided me into her. I couldn't believe what was happening. My cherry was gone, and I think I started cumming within 15 seconds. All was so frantic up to this point, I just laid there. Dumb as I was at that age and inexperience, I told her I was sorry. We got up, put ourselves together again, had one long last kiss and continued on home. No hand in hand now. I was as much embarrassed as anything. I didn't talk to that girl for weeks because naive me thought she would be pregnant. Must have been a month after that when we arranged to meet under fire stairs and had a much less frantic fuck. The time from when that girl got her hand on me, until I ejaculated was probably a matter of a few minutes. But it was the most passionate rutting I can remember.

JonJo likes this.
  9. Meee

Gold Member

Now that the boyfriend and I live in our own place, we find ourselves grabbing each other and pounding away, on the kitchen floor, for example, making the dishes in the cabinets rattle.

10. MHmac

Gold Member

A camping trip in the mountains. A friend of a friend of my roommates gf and I went for a walk, found a large, flat boulder in a small clearing deep in the woods about two miles from the campsite. We sat down to rest a bit, started talking, time passed and it got dark out. Being in an extremely isolated mountain range, deep in the woods miles from camp after nightfall in an area full of black bears and coyotes and badgers (to name a few), we were left with only one real option: have sex multiple times in multiple ways all over the clearing, then hike back to camp at 3am without flashlights.

Seems kinda dumb until you realize - if I can potentially be eaten by a bear, what better way to go out than balls deep?

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. htoad

htoad Active Member

One of the more memorable of the many experiences we have had was the first time Bunnie was curious to see how many times I could fuck her in a 24 hour period under the most optimal conditions. Our "experiment" entailed renting a nice hotel room and setting "rules" that Bunnie would dress anyway I wanted to or be naked, I could fuck her in any position I wanted to, and she would do anything I wanted her to "in between" to help me get hard again. I also brought our homemade "fun" movies and a video camera to watch or record anything I wanted for further inspiration. At the end of the "experiment", I apologized to Bunnie if anything I did or made her do was too "kinky". She just smiled and replied "Why? I could really get used to this!"

That experience we ave been sure to repeat. :)

CaramelLady and danrb007 like this.
  12. JonJo

Gold Member

I had been seeing A for a few months and every time we met it would finish up with us having sex, good sex but not mind blowing sex.
    One morning on my way to see a customer I realised that I'd left my reading glasses at her house the night before so I diverted to pick them up.
    After several knockings on her back kitchen door she eventually appeared looking very dishevelled wearing just a long tee shirt, a complete change from her normal appearance; when I spent the night it would be full make-up and glamorous nightwear.
    Rather grumpily she asked what I wanted at that time (8.15) and getting her out of bed so early.
    I explained and she said to come in and look for my specs., adding that as she was up she might as well put some laundry in the machine.
    Returning to the kitchen her raised tee shirt gave me an uninterrupted view of her rounded behind and to my surprise what looked to be very puffed up, parted labia as she bent over in front of the washing machine.
    My normal morning erection only recently subsided returned instantly and uncomfortably and I just wanted to 'take' her.
    Reaching to her neck with one hand to hold her down I pushed the other along the groove between her arse and pussy and pressed my finger in, to find her yielding and wet.
    "Oh yes, I was having a dream and was just about to cum when you woke me, do it".
    My trousers and underpants were round my ankles as quickly as my pushing and gravity could get them.
    Without any consideration or guiding I just thrust forward, up and in, going my full length in with that one hard thrust, her butt pressing against my belly.
    With my suit jacket and office shirt on, my tie wildly flapping I began to fuck her with an urgency our previous sex hadn't known; each final balls deep thrust pressing her against the vibrating washing machine, its motions somehow transmitting through her pussy and butt, adding to my excitement (and as I subsequently found out hers).
    Very quickly we both came; our first simultaneous, mind blowing, yelling, screaming, orgasm.
    I staggered back to be brought up short and supported by the opposite worktop, she collapsed down onto her knees; cum dripped from my cock and her pussy to form sticky puddles on the kitchen floor.
    We both looked at each other as if we couldn't believe what had just happened; then she started laughing saying how funny I looked half dressed for business with my cock dripping cum all over her kitchen floor and I started laughing imagining how ludicrous I must look.
    We cleaned up and had a coffee; she asked if I could cancel my appointment so we could try for seconds, a surprisingly out spoken suggestion from her; I cancelled my appointment and we spent the morning having better sex than we had ever had previously.
    As I left, with a cheeky grin, she said she'd had the best sex every that morning (she was a 'experienced' 38 year old divorcee) but not to be surprised if the next time I came round she had bought a vibrator, the washing machine would look out of place in her bedroom.:)

13. sneakyhusband

sneakyhusband New Member

With my neighbors wife. We were drinking and he passed out on the floor. She and I "rutted" like a couple of animals right there on the couch beside him.

sluty likes this.
  14. Rodbearing

Rodbearing Member

Mine was when me a my high school girlfriend (now wife) were coming back from a spring break beach trip. We were both teasing each other all day and finally couldn't take it anymore. We pulled over to a parking lot. She pulled my pants off and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and just stated fucking me! I didn't realize until I shot a full load that I had no condom on! That was still to this day some of the craziest sex we've ever had. (No baby was made at that time lol)

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The first time I met a previous FWB. We were only meeting to talk and check that we were on the same page and compatible.
    However when we were comparing notes on our sexual desires and likes we were both aroused, letting it known to each other.
    Making my cock twitch was the deal sealer, we drove to a quieter place to get much needed relief.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Hmmm , nice thread.. Somehow I missed it, lol.. Good stuff in here....
    For us, I can't really remember any ONE. Standing out more than another. It just happens to me sometimes. I'm the most laid back , easy going guy you'll ever meet. But sluttyfairy just brings something out in me.... It's like I just turn off the "nice guy" and for a brief moment in time , become an aggressive, hair pulling, neck grabbing "pin her to the floor" kind of guy.. And I never know when we're gonna go there. It just happens. Slutty loves it because of the duality of it.... 99.9% of the time I'm the respectful caring sweet gentleman...then I've got her by the hair forcing my cock down her throat and calling her a slut.... Which is how she wants it.... It IS very intense when it happens...

10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.