Whats the longest uve lasted at sex??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by azza2806, May 26, 2007.

?

Whats the longest uve lasted at sex bois?

1. 10 mins less

11.4%
  2. 20-30 mins

14.3%
  3. 40-60 mins

17.1%
  4. 1hr-1hr 20

2.9%
  5. 1 hr 21- 1hr 30

11.4%
  6. 130 plus

42.9%
  1. azza2806

azza2806 New Member

ive lasted 1 hr n 30 mins woooo lol.:)

2. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Well ive lasted 45 before. But lasting longer isnt always better. thats a guy myth

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I wouldn't even try to last 1 hour plus: most women would be bored, sore and just willing it to be over! Silent is perfectly correct, this lasting long fetish is a man thing. Most women won't tell you to hurry up and finish (just like they won't tell you whether size is really important), but they are probably wishing it!.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

once ( but only with one female) i have gone for an incrediably long time sexualy...swapping positions her on top me on top, side on varied sex,

We both enjoyed it a lot, and ended up in the shower after. that was the second time her and i had sex with each other, and as the relationship lasted for 7 years , im kind of guessing that she didnt mind at all.

I am sure many females do or would not enjoy a marathon sex session, but at the same time i am sure there are some that do.
    We are mostly all sexual creatures, but we dont all have the same sexual desires.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Just to set the record straight, like Kronnie I once had an encounter that lasted more than three hours, which included two to two-and-a-half hours of intercourse (with a break in the shower where we washed the sweat away and partook in oral before returning to bed). She was that sort of lady, and we both enjoyed it immensly, although I could barely walk the next day. Worse, I was in town to give a training course, and had to spend most of the next day on my feet in front of the class!

So there are women who enjoy marathon sex sessions, or maybe just the odd marathon with a guy who turns them on. However, feedback on this forum indicates that most of the time most women don't like it. Personal feedback from some of my many lovers indicates about ten to fifteen minutes is about ideal.

6. slim25

slim25 New Member

An hour and a half. She liked it. Not everyone does.

7. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

32 Hours... with about 10mins-1hour breaks. [[my ex]]
    I don't know what we were thinking...
    Non stop only about 4 hours [[with my current boyfriend]]
    With breaks 9am - 8pm... 11 hours?

8. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

me and my gf, last summer, we went for a little over three hours. we both could hardly walk the next day mainly because it was on the floor I had carpet burn on my freakin knees

but it was fun

9. sexless

sexless New Member

golly, admire you guys! my penis will be so sore if i go on for more than 30 minutes. when i was young i had done it done in a row and it was so sore after that i 've never tried to repeat it :)

10. Chris0123

Chris0123 New Member

i think when i was with one chic i lasted like 30mins and that was it, but i dont know i never looked at a clock and timed myself

11. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

Is that including foreplay?
    If it includes foreplay, then 1 1/2+ hours
    If it's penetration only, then about 35 minutes in four different positions.

12. bb71

bb71 New Member

There's nothing worse than whickey dick. Takes for ever.

13. Clark

Clark Member

Kind of depends on what you mean by "lasted". Years ago, with my girlfriend at the time, we had sex for five hours. But in that romp, we both had several orgasms.

So, the sex lasted a long time. But I didn't go five hours without an orgasm.

14. michael5a5

michael5a5 New Member

The shortest I lasted was 45 mins and that was trying to keep it short so 45+ in other occasions

15. bigtender1212

bigtender1212 New Member

my longest was about two and a half hours

16. TheShed

TheShed New Member

The longest has been for about 8 hours. I never did cum, it got too painful!

Shortest was less than a second. My cock brushed her pussy and I was toast! I was incredibly turned on!

17. luv269

luv269 New Member

Dont know why, but I'm very inconsistant....................but my tounge will last all night ;)

18. jrfoxx

jrfoxx New Member

In my younger, and harder drinkin' days, there were a few times I went for over 2 hrs.Now that I dont really drink,and I'm just generally older (and tire more easily :eek: ), I dont go for nearly that long anymore.But,now that I'm a lot more skilled at sex, and am arried and know my wifes body so well, I dont really need to go much longer than 30 mnutes at most, as I have learned how to make my wife cum multiple time at that amount of time, so it just isn't need to do, or something I particularly strive for anymore (the long amount of non-stop sex, not giving her orgasms:)).

19. metroid

metroid New Member

Longest me and my girl have gone at it is bout hour and half. Until i got a massive cramp on my leg that ruined everything. In fact cramps are the only reason why we dont last to long.

20. Eviltwin

Eviltwin New Member

can't say it's every time, or even most times, but I have lasted for 2+ before. It's not necessarily a good thing. Ends up leaving both partners sore & too tired. I'd prefer multiple times instead of one time that's too long.