What's the fucken rush?!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Barbwire, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Last night, my husband and I went to bed early for a little bit of fun. After getting freshened up, I lit some candles and waited for him. I had thought about grabbing some toys, but decided to let him chose them, or not, whatever he wished.

He showered and came out of the bathroom and I told him to grab what he wished. He grabbed the new Eroscillator, then said, "No, that takes too long." and started looking for the wand.

What he said, burned my ass but good! I mean, it was only 9 pm or so, so we had plenty of time on our hands. I raged to myself for an instant then said, "What's your fucken rush? You know I'm sick and tired of you always making me feel rushed to come. It makes me feel pressured, which in turn, makes it harder to come. What do you think I am, just a pussy? Are you really in such a hurry to get me to come just so you can mount up and have done with it?!" (Now, keep in mind, I had already explained these things to him in a much quieter demeanor on more than one occasion.)

He apologized profusely as he fumbled for the E. I was so furious I was at the point of telling him to just go fuck himself, but I realized that was not going to do either of us any good, so I just told him to forget the toys and come to the bed. He did, and started to go down on me. I pushed him away and made him slow down and do some kissing and caressing. We both relaxed after that and I thought of something new for us to try.

I grabbed the Wand AND the E and we used them on each other. I had never used a vibe on his ass and he enjoyed it so much he could not focus on what he was doing to me with the Wand, so I just told him to forget about me for a while. I finished him by sucking him off and using the vibe at the same time, which he just LOVED.

After that, he reached for the Wand, but I told him to just use his tongue on me. I told him it might take a while so he'd better just accept that. He gave me a "Yes dear" and a smile then proceeded to get me off like a pro.

What started out as a disaster, turned out to be a pretty decent night for the both of us. I am glad that I spoke up for myself and made myself clear, then let the anger go. I am glad that he took me seriously and actually listened to me. I am thrilled we were able to try something new and about how much he enjoyed it.

A little bit of progress, at last. :)

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

That's awesome that your husband was willing to listen! He sounds like he is an eager pupil :D

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Eager, if not a touch on the slow side. It's only taken me 11+ years to get him to listen to me and I had to scream like a total bitch to get my point across. :lol

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

hmmmmm... may be he has a bit of a 'hidden' Submissive nature that is peeking his naughty little head out... just a thought :brow

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

There isn't anything hidden about it, Rose. That's been the rub of our entire relationship. He wants a dominant woman and I want a dominant man. Easy to see why we have some many problems, isn't it?

6. Rose

Gold Member

...OUCH! :whoa That's a dilemna, for sure!

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Rosey, How have you gotten so much sexbux?! Did you have to fuck a Mod again!:D

8. Rose

Gold Member

that would mean that perhaps I fucked myself!!! :rofl

Hey, how you been, Fanny! I sooooo miss you hanging around here.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ahem, please take your hijacking chit chat to the PM's, you two. :sissyfight

10. Rose

Gold Member

Oh,... you little..... little Forum Attention Whore! :yell

Me & Fanny haven't seen each other in a while.

...And I'm a Mod, so i can do what I want *sticks tongue out, with a big, fat raspberry, to boot*
    ---------------
    However, I will bow in humble obedience... :bow
    [banana]See? You are a damm good Dom!!![/banana]
    There! Did that bring it back "On Topic"?

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I can soooo relate to having a lop-sided sub/dom dynamic in a relationship. My ex-husband was the exact same way, 100% submissive. And while I do have a very healthy dom side, I need a mostly dominant man who enjoys making love to a woman. Ex-H would initiate sex, then flop over and do this "Take me" thing that would spoil the mood completely...grrrrrrr :mad Yep, I know how that can create huge problems in the bedroom.

I'm glad everything turned out for the best for ya ;) I can see how that could've been disastrous, but hubby rallied magnificently!

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Congrats CL! Sounds like maybe y'all are making some progress...very cool. And nice work on taking something that started out bad and both of you turning it into something good. That's an AWEFULLY good skill to have, in or out of the bedroom.

BD

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am glad it turned out well, especially as you'd done it the normally correct way before (calmly explaining out of bed) with no improvement.

The two of you being sexually submissive explains a lot. My natural style is dominant, although I like relaxing and being submissive once-in-a-while. My wife's style is naturally submissive, and I (eventually) managed to get her to reverse for me every now and then.

It's funny how so many ingredients make up all the elements of a relationship.

14. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Atta girl!!!

You both get credit for that, especially you, hanging in there and not letting anger rule!

Well done!

15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Now where did they put the famous quote thread.

Rose said
    Hiker