What's the craziest non-straight thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by s1ng1nf00l, Apr 26, 2005.

1. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I put this on this board, because I'm assuming that you are straight if you are answering this question.

I have masturbated in the presense of three different (same-sex) friends. One of them was gay, and they really wanted to "help out," and I was stupid and I let them, though I really do regret that. I enjoy having friends that are open in that way, but I rarely ever want to do shit like that, and they have to be a VERY good friend of mine also.

2. steph

steph New Member

I am currently visiting with my aunt, uncle, and female cousin for a few weeks.
    Today my cousin (who is just a little older than me) and I fingered each other to orgasm in the forest near their house, and I liked it! Now I can't stop thinking about her! I've only been here 3 days, and I'll be here about 4 more weeks.

She's asked me to sleep in her room with her while I'm here. I think we'll be doing each other every night! I do like the way she knows what makes my pussy feel good. I didn't think I'd like getting fingered by another girl, but I do.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

that sounds hot! steph. I havn't really had any sexual contact with the same sex or opposite for that matter.:(

4. kbate

kbate New Member

Bad assumption: (about being straight)

Steph,

My cousin and I started just about like that! We kissed a little on the lips, then my tongue accidently slipped into her mouth and my hands accidently slipped under her clothes and pinched a feel of her nipples.

Within a week I was accidently kneeling between her legs and licking her to orgasms.

5. steph

steph New Member

I got licked last night. We went to her room about 11:00 and she had my clothes off (I wasn't wearing much, just shorts and a top) in just a few seconds. She got naked too, and put me down on the bed and started kissing me and rubbing me all over. When she started sucking and biting my nipples and rubbing my clit, I felt the 'rush' of a little orgasm immediately!

My legs opened up by themselves and she moved down my body with her tongue, stopping at my belly button licking and kissing and making me feel great! I felt her open my labia and her lips on my pussy. She held my pussy open with her fingers, licking and flicking her tongue on and around my clit. It was standing up and I was sooo wet and hot and wanting more ...

she opened my vagina with a finger. ooooo. It felt sooo good! She was fingering me and licking at the same time, and I was about to explode! I felt something, another finger, go in me and as she worked them in and around inside me, she found my "spot".

A few seconds later I could feel it starting. It was awesome!! I couldn't control myself. I felt like I was floating as wave after wave of pure pleasure wracked my entire body. I couldn't stop! My orgasm was sooo intense and strong that I actually could not see at all! Then I felt another "rush" that almost took my head off. I don't remember much after that until I got my eyes open and focused and my cousin was holding me close and gently masturbating herself.

The bed was soaked! She told me that when I had my orgasm(s) I squirted so much I got everything soaking wet! I guess I had a real 'squirting' orgasm. I slept really well all night!!

I'm relaxed and very tired today. We're washing sheets and blankets. Lol.

#5 steph, Apr 29, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  6. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Sounds like it's going to be a very eventful 4 weeks. I hope your cousin doesn't sprain her tongue.

7. steph

steph New Member

Me too. I want more orgasms!!!

8. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

Accidently huh? :D I bet it was an honest accident too. :)

9. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

Ummm..... WOW!. That sounds like you had a really great time, and I bet the next 4 weeks are going to be some of the best you are going to have.

10. steph

steph New Member

Well ... I don't think I'm going to give up male company, but I am really enjoying this with my cousin. She seems to know what I want before I do. She is great!!

We're going to the beach a little later today for some sun and male-watching, and after that since we both like to jog, she's taking me on a run into the forest.

(I think I might lose my bikini somewhere in the woods) Lol.

11. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Why wear it in the first place?

12. steph

steph New Member

Thanks COlumbus ...
    that was a good idea. I did leave it at home. Lol.
    I spent the entire day (most of it anyway) either in the forest wandering around or on the beach getting some sun. I've got a nice all over tan now. My butt's a little red yet, but the tan is coming.

13. UpForANYthing

UpForANYthing New Member

Man, I am pure hard now... Cousin's having sex, everynight, for fun, accidentally.

14. steph

steph New Member

We're doing it for fun. We're alsoo doing it on purpose.

(soorry abovt typing. .. i"m having mmy cliiiiit sukd ..))

15. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i use to watch "Fraiser" the TV series, i felt soo so gay.

16. kbate

kbate New Member

I can't talk to you anymore! Frazier! *shudders*

17. steph

steph New Member

I always suspected Frazier of being a little gay ...

18. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

hay it was either "Frazier" or "Friends" and i refuse to watch a show that is based in new york but rarely has one minority on it. oh yeah and the characters were exetremly annoying.

19. steph

steph New Member

Where I live the "Minority" is the "Majority" ... (those words are over-used aren't they?)

20. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I just may accidentally crank myself off....