Whats the best way to meet someone for sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by comanighttrain, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

Hey guys, whats the best way to meet someone for sex?

I cant seem to find anyone who doesnt want to take it further, but i think its cause im a gentleman in some sense, i like showing a girl a good time and making sure she doesnt feel pressured and all that.

Please dont post any links here, the mod will have to shut the forum.
    Dave

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Dave, I don't quite understand. In another thread, you said you've never met a woman that didn't just want to get "phucked".
    ...so, .... I guess I'm curious.
    ----------------------------------
    Now, there are many sites that are adult dating sites, and their data is regional based. You can meet others in your area.
    In them, people fill out a personal profile, also stating what they want from any significant responder. That way you can tell if they are simply interested in sex - no strings or commitments. Check in the "Resources" area, as many people have listed good links there.

3. comanighttrain

what you curious about?

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh,,not a big deal, for sure. Just curious as to the discrepancy.

btw - how do you say your screen name, phonetically? Is it Coma Night Train?

5. comanighttrain

ahh i see, read my other thread on the general forum btw, i need help.

well, sex is straighforward penis to vaginal interfacing, women dont seem to like anything but getting screwed. what i mena is, you dont have many female fetishes....the oinly fetish girl i ever met was a girl who liked licking eyeballs...this is apparantly not too strange as i know a guy who likes it too.

6. markx

markx New Member

sounds like you just want to fuck with no commitments me too

there are online dating sites you can go to where you pay a fee to have an add and look for people in your area who just wannto fuck

7. KinKyAznCouple

Lately we have been joining the sites like what "markx" stated. It works pretty good but they limit you to what you can do so that you will have to pay for a membership.

8. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

When I met my bf I thought we were originally getting together for sex LOL. But the next thing I know three months later we're living together and planning to get married eventually.

We met on an online horse racing game we both played. Talked through pm's quite often and decided to meet in person. He lived in I lived in WI. After we got together a few weekends we decided we didn't like living so far apart so I moved to Iowa to live with him, nearly a year later we moved to my hometown in WI where we live now.

I guess what I'm saying is that you don't always have to go through an online dating thing ;) If you have a certain site you go to often and strike up conversations with sex deprived flirty girls, well... Hahaha.

Lady

9. nitroboy

nitroboy New Member

You just need to go to the right place, find the right person on the right time.

I have found more girls to have sex with without any commitments then I have had girlfriends.

Still the best way to satisfy my needs, I am just not old enough to take life seriously and start a serious relationship. I don't see myself married in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.