What's the best way to approach a man for sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sensless, Sep 1, 2016.

1. sensless

Gold Member

So, if a woman knows a man she wants to have sex with, what's the best way to ask him?

l know how to propose sex in one night stand situations and it works well.

But what when he's a man I'll see again? Not a friend, but an acquaintance?

Thank you for your thoughts.

teamster145 and Amature like this.
  2. longdong03

Gold Member

I'd say ask to go out for drinks and dinner and sort see how things go.
    Invite round for coffee or drinks after

sensless likes this.
  3. sensless

Gold Member

that's a good idea, longdong03. Thank you.

But when we're together, how should I do to get to the sex part?

When I'm out for a one night stand, I just go for it directly, like "let's go someplace to fuck?"

But with a man I'll see again, I'm reluctant to be so direct. He may not want it for a number of reasons and I need an approach that would lessen awkwardness.

Amature likes this.
  4. duffy

Gold Member

Coffee....wear something more flattering then when you'll normally see him.

Let him get to know a little more about the sensual side of you.....when the chemistry builds, play up the sexual tension aspect......then speak to rules which would make this work without throwing a money wrench into your daily lives. Good Luck senseless !!

sensless likes this.
  5. longdong03

Gold Member

No words all body language be seductive and aluring but don't push it be natural about it .

sensless likes this.
  6. danrb007

Gold Member

Be upfront and honest tell him what you are thinking at what you would like. Discuss rules like is this a one time adventure or if thing click will there be regular encounters.

Amature, Gingerbear and sensless like this.
  7. BiHubby

Gold Member

Hey lets fuck works for me but I am easy

Amature likes this.
  8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

My single girlfriend have are pretty straight fowards about it. They just ask the guys to their houses and take them upstairs.

9. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Is this a real question? Just ask. His reaction will reveal his potential to be a good lay or not. Just don't be intoxicated or in some form of emotional excitement when you bring it up, these are warning flags for decent men.

sensless likes this.
  10. Lou_x

Gold Member

..go sit on there lap...... naked does the trick o_O

11. Bird20

Gold Member

Can you sit on my lap;)

Lou_x likes this.
  12. sensless

Gold Member

It is a real question.

I have one night stands, but I'd like to try something easier and safer. I hold a lot back when I'm fucking complete strangers. I think sex could be more satisfying if I trusted more the man I'm fucking.

I'm very picky and don't know many men who meet my standards, but I'm willing to accept some things if the fuck is good.

The man I have in mind drinks, but only socially.

l'm thinking of inviting him home when my man is here, so he knows I'm in an open relationship. But I'm afraid he'd think we're hoping for threesomes. We're not.

l wonder about rules. I don't need rules, because I miss spontaneity. I also can't tell him we'll have sex again, because if he's just an average guy without imagination, I'll be better off with the fucks we do in swingers clubs.

l also don't want a freak, because I'm vanilla.

It's the kind of thing easy to talk about, but very difficult to set in motion.

All I want is a spontaneous man with a good cock who likes to fuck a lot and who wants to fuck me. Someone who's willing to try new things.

I've been trying to find a married man in an open relationship who likes to fuck other women without the wife, like my man. But I'm giving up. All of them want to fuck with the wives. l don't want FFM threesomes. I only do other women as a favor to my man. I'm straight.

I found a man who likes to massage me and make me orgasm, but that's all his wife allows. We can't fuck.

Amature, longdong03, duffy and 2 others like this.
  13. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

You have a "unicorn" problem..lol no different than guys searching for that perfect girly tomboy that likes to get girls with him too..
    The fact is from what you described that you're looking for, you're expecting qualities from demographics that don't really promote them..They exist, but chances are you're going to have to compromise your criteria somewhat.

14. sensless

Gold Member

Yeah. I know it isn't easy. I'm sure there are men out there looking for a woman for a sex only relationship. But we have to know of each other's existence.

If I was bisexual, it'd be easy. I know of many couples looking for a woman. The swingers clubs are full of them. But I really don't want to have sex with women. Been there, done that and I don't like it.

Amature, duffy and longdong03 like this.
  15. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Well good luck anyways, it sounds like the type of man you're seeking is the type no woman is going to let go of without her involvement..lol

16. Throbber

Gold Member

If you're looking for something more then sex? It can't happen within the first few dates. Every situation is different. From a mans point of view. We want sex and most of the time won't turn it down when it's offered by someone we dicided to go out with. It's fun and makes for a good night. However it also makes us think you do this with everyone. Which doesn't make it special. Everyone likes to believe when they find that person everything is different. After a few dates or so. It should come natural. It should just happen without asking. The build up makes it so much more intense when it finally happens. When you make love mentally and physically it is soo much better. But sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad it's still good. But what do I know? I just speak from my own experiences and know everyone is different on how they deal.:D

sensless likes this.