whats the best sex you ever had

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ravergrrl, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravergrrl

ravergrrl New Member

mine is when i lost my virginity.. it wasnt any good and went pretty fast and hurt but it was special to me

ok... enough being all emotional

2. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

It would have to be the first time I had sex in a car. I was with my gf (both were mid teens) and I had bucket seats. She reclyned the passenger side and I fingered her until she was wet, meanwhile getting rock hard.

Then I got over her and rubbed her inner thighs and kissed her and then penetrated her. I used the head reast as an aid in thrust. It was magnificent!

3. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

I'm with ravergrrl - the best sex I had was when I lost my virginity. I was 16 and while the sex wasn't spectacular and it hurt, there was just something about it that I'll remember forever.

Here ends my emotional rant :)

4. igor

Gold Member

It's a toss-up between our wedding night (we were both virgins and screwed ourselves silly) and when, a few years later, she wanted to get pregnant and was ravenous! I still get turned on thinking about those times.

5. Master9804

Gold Member

Damm so many times me and Hotbabe had awesome sex. The one that stands out from any other time is Our first time together. It was Romatic, she was soooo cute and it lasted for 3 and half hours. I honestly though at the end I would have to dial 911 and tell them to hold on. Just to see if something happen. Just the first moment I entered her and saw the look on her face and made her cum for the first time. A day I will never forget as long as I Live.

6. ravergrrl

ravergrrl New Member

good to know that there are others like me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.