whats the best part about sniffing a girls worn panties?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by babyjaws2, Feb 15, 2015.

1. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

When you find a girl's worn panties, perhaps for the first time you have got the opportunity to with a certain and you sniff them what is it about the experience you like so much? I trying to get to understand it more.

2. sssssss

Gold Member

I guess I should ask my dog she knows more about sniffing crotches than I do.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The girl without the panties :)

4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I have seen many questions here but never this..You will have to excuse me while I change my panties..I peed them laughing so hard

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I got nothing....trying but can't even come up with a smart ass answer.

johnnierotten likes this.
  6. IMNaughty

Gold Member

I think you guys are looking at this wrong. For me, when it comes to a woman I care enough for to play with, I enjoy getting her panties all wet and then keeping them as a reminder of her later on. Sniffing them at that point is just a bonus.

Mb91234, RaynieJ, Invigorated and 3 others like this.
  7. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Have you sniffed any yourself? It might help you with the answer :)

Rodbearing likes this.
  8. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I can think of better ways to spend my time LOL

9. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

What??? I was going to sent you a pair of mine too lol!

fairlthick and Mb91 like this.
  10. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Just bring them with you then we'll see LOL

11. ginger

Gold Member

:confused: + :confused:

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

13. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

A bit off topic

Sweetlysad likes this.
  14. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

I've been lucky enough to be able to sniff the used and stained panties of two of my and my GFs female friends (both of whom i fancy).

The first girls was when she stayed over at ours for a few weeks and slept in the living room. However I honestly believe that she might have deliberately left them out. She left a pair of heavily soiled panties right by the side of her make shift bed, right in the middle of our living room.

The second girl, I was left at her place alone for a couple of hours whilst I was doing some work for her. In this time I was able to go through her entire underwear drawer and her wash basket and was also able to find some heavily soiled panties.

Both times, the panties smelt of pussy, and I had a huge and very pleasurable wank over them.

I have fantasies about getting a second opportunity with each girl.

Mb91234, RaynieJ and Mb91 like this.
  15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The first one of your experience sounds hot but the second I cannot condone as it was a breech of privacy and in my mind creepy.
    I reckon that if she found out you would be an ex friend.

16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Better than that for me was to smell my friend's readiness when she took her pants off, not wearing panties.
    Yep, she WAS ready.

Invigorated likes this.
  17. GeorgiaDave1969

GeorgiaDave1969 New Member

Hello,
    I am a panty sniffer. I enjoy "finding" panties of the female acquaintances who I find hot and have had some of my best orgasms stroking while my nose was in the crotch of their freshly worn crotch.
    For me the biggest turn on is to know exactly how their pussy smells. The opportunity to enjoy their hot musky fragrance drives me wild and I am always looking for a new woman to add to my list. The first pair I ever "found" was the friend of my girl cousin who was visiting for the summer. She kept her worn clothes in a laundry bag and one day while she was away I slipped in her bag and got a pair to enjoy. Since the bag was full, and all the panties were the same white bikinis I figured she would not miss them. I jerked off with them in my face several times and really got to know her scent well. Being around her and knowing how her pussy smelled was the beginning of my life long quest.
    I have cum to know the scents of many women through the years. I know how my sis inlaw smells and she is soooo hot. My little wiggle butt niece visited for a while and I would bury my nose in the crotch of her well worn panties until I exploded with a HUGE orgasm.
    The most memorable "find" I ever made was from a friend who had just divorced her loser husband. She was on her way to move in with her sister and decided to visit with my wife and I for a week or so. One Saturday we went on a day trip and had a really good time. We did a lot of walking and the whole time I knew those tight shorts were keeping those panties way up inside her pussy. When we got home she showered and went to bed. The next day she and the wife got up early and went to my inlaws house to have breakfast. Of course I did not want to go. They were not even out the driveway before I found those panties she was wearing the day before. I knew they were the ones because they were still quite damp and had obviously been well worn. I put them up to my nose and inhaled the sweet musky scent which led to an immediate and throbbing hard on. I stripped and layed on the couch with my nose buried in the hot sticky crotch. I stroked nice and slow taking the time to really enjoy her smell. After a half hour I could not hold of any longer and had one of the most intense orgasms of my life ! I kept my nose buried and kept slowly stroking until the second orgasm exploded. I thought about keeping those panties but decided not to risk being caught so I put them back. Ever since then, I enjoy being around her while knowing how incredibly good she smells.
    So, for me, the thrill of being around a woman while knowing how her pussy smells is the inspiration for my search for the next pair of well worn panties.

Mb91234, petergozinya and RaynieJ like this.
  18. cook74

Gold Member

I thought they made a movie about this starring Al Pacino

tumblr_ly88miQzwR1rnnqsgo1_250.gif

But seriously, when I was younger I was curious enough to try sniffing a pair of my girlfriend's undies and there is a feeling being naughty and kinky which is a bit arousing and might not feel the same if it was done with her full knowledge.

Mb91234, petergozinya and Invigorated like this.
  19. Invigorated

Gold Member

Or getting her so wet that they become uncomfortable to wear so she takes them off and hands them to you as a souvenir ;)

20. RaynieJ

Gold Member

Not sure if this question was directed to the guys or not, but I love the smell of pussy too, my own or others. I dont seek out panties to sniff but its definitely a fantastic odor.

teamster145, cook74, Mb91234 and 7 others like this.