whats the best handjob you ever had?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by babyjaws2, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Joboo6

Gold Member

Yes, my female cousin and I played dr I gues till 11 or so, I had never come. So when I hit puberty I couldn't wait to do something with someone else. I didn't even think about it being a guy. Neighborhood friend, sleep over with beer we ripped off from parents. He jokingly felt my thigh under the covers and I didn't flench. Next thing he moved up and and started playing with me. The next day I got my first hand job. And a bunch more after that.

2. Teddyball

Teddyball Member

Best one ever was in college--I was real horny, and sitting on a couch in my apartment, and my girlfriend decided to give me a hand job--when I came I shot across the room and hit the wall--maybe 8 feet--it felt so fantastic and was so amazing I still remember it 45 years later!

3. AJR23

Gold Member

I was laying naked on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging off. My Ex (then gf) was kneeling naked between my legs. She was using on hand and a lot of line to Jack me off, and a small vibrator on me with the other hand... it was one of only two time I got off from a handjob.

4. Fundude76

Fundude76 Member

when I had two girls lying beside me, alternating stroking my dick.....they drove me crazy and desparate since they always seem to swicth at the moment I wanted them to keep going....

5. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Sophmore year in college, staying the weekend at GFs house that stayed behind to attend a local Jr. College.

Her Mother detested me, Father was waiting for a reason to punch me. Pretty sure they new that we were fucking like rabbits :D

I'm sure they were tring to be cool in case we ended up getting married.;)

I'm sleeping alone in the guest BR. I hear her tell Daddy, I'm just going to kiss him goodnight. Daddy ....SHOUTS.... leave that door open from downstairs were he' s watching TV.

She comes in and immediatly grabs my cock. I got both a smile and panic on my face at the same time. She's smirking and stroking my cock like demon girl. Wispering, quiet..he will KILL YOU.:eek:

I got off so much my balls ached the next morning :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for this thread to bring back that memory.

Teddyball and danrb007 like this.
  6. simbablk

Gold Member

The best handjob I received was during a bus trip. The girl had previously seen my bulge and was interested in seeing it out. We sat in the back of bus and when everyone fell asleep, she nudged me to pull it out. I did. She was mesmerized by it. She kept mouthing "oh my gawd it's big!"

Then we started daring each other. I dared her to stoke it. She did. She dared me to pull my pants down to my ankles. I did. I was getting harder and harder while she played with it. Finally at full mast, she found her stroke and had me rolling my eyes in the back of my head. Soft, long stokes, she stroked me to bliss. Precum oozing out, she would rub the tip of her thumb and spread it all over the head of my cock. I couldn't keep my eyes off her hand wrapped around my shaft. I was getting close but didn't want to cum because we didn't have anything to clean up with. I told her to stop, but she kept stroking it. I told her I was going to cum, so she gripped it slightly firmer and stroked slightly faster. I was trying to remain quiet as I started cumming and shooting my load everywhere. She found some tissue in her bag and clean me up, also taking a bit of cum and touching it to her tongue. It was super hot.

Mikeylicksit and Teddyball like this.
  7. dimebag

dimebag Member

My first was in the woods behind this girl's house at a Halloween party. I was 15 and covered with fake blood, for I was a zombie.. She had no idea what she doing, but I splooged anyway.

The best was a short while later in the theater watching Braveheart. The movie was so long she was able to jerk me off three times. We would take turns. I would finger her till she soaked my palm, then she would jerk me. Those were the days.

Teddyball likes this.
  8. Gunnar

Gold Member

Maybe this one

Attached Files:

Pepper_Vines likes this.
  9. Pepper_Vines

Gold Member

I think I could do better!