whats the best handjob you ever had?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by babyjaws2, Jul 6, 2014.

1. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

Bear in mind I mean handjob NOT blowjob so lets try keep it towards that topic although the occasional lick or so is acceptable. What was the best one you had? how did it happen? tell us alllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

In a movie theater with the wife, we were in the back and only 3 other couples in the theater, I started with just a playful boob squeeze, and slid her had up my shorts.

3. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

My first one. I was 17 and messing around in my room with one of the chicks from the flute section in band (I was a percussionist). Started off with me dispelling a rumor that she stuffed her bra (she didn't and those puppies were magnificent). Led to me fingering her while she stroked me. Another great thing was that she was dating another guy from band that was a complete douchebag.

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

5. SlamminSammy

Gold Member

The best one I ever had was when the woman used both of her hands at the same time & pointed my cock at my face making me give myself a huge facial!

anaconda1960 likes this.
  6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Standing in a friends garage on a hot summer day. She reached her hand up my shorts and grabbed my cock and jacked me off into her other hand.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Done by someone who earned an income from doing that.
    Made me cum x4 in less than one hour and as incentive told me if I could do a fifth she would pay my money back o_O
    Didn't happen but I know why she had a long waiting list of clients :D

Redline1 likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Best I got was from a friend while we chilled in a hotspring. (One of those "one thing led to another" events.) Leaning back, closing my eyes, and just feeling the slow, firm, steady stroke mixed with the sensations of the hot water... Fucking ecstasy!

9. ginger

Gold Member

I need to get to grips with this question lol.............sorry :)

Englishman likes this.
  10. John W

Gold Member

Just recently, the wife used a toy in my ass and then gave me a handjob. Wow!

Redline1 likes this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have so many great handjobs I can describe, but here is one.
    It was in the backseat of my car. I picked her up and enjoyed playing with her nice firm breasts on the way to our spot.
    She never tried edging so she was very interested, into it, very pleased with the results she gave me.
    It must have lasted close to 40 minutes if not more. I taught her how to handle my penis, let het know when to stop and when to go again. She giggled everytime I was gasping, moaning, orgasming, feeling my penis "convulse" in her hand.
    All she ever did before was a stright HJ, pumping away while the cum is shooting.
    By the time I was done, her hand, my penis and balls were covered in precum.TED to swallow so while I wanted to be finished with her hands, she kept rubbing my shaft and took it in her mouth at the last minute. The thing is it was extremely intense and long,
    she said I had LOTS when I ejaculated. She took a quick break to swallow and returned to sucking for as long as I could.
    It took me a minute to recover from that one. My penis got close to the edge so many times it was aching, same for my balls, for a few hours afterwards.

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I decided to visit a masseuse for an actual massage folowed by a HJ, that's all I wanted sex wise that day.
    So after the massage she started playing with my penis and it lasted I don't remember how long, she knew I wanted edging and was happy to oblige. She took me close a few times and at one point I decided to experiment.
    Taking her hand in mine, I showed her how to rub the head quickly until close to blow, then switched to the shaft, same thing.
    I alternated between the head and the shaft several times, out of breath, the penis tingling intensely all over.
    When I finally let go the head was too sensitive so she just pumped the shaft. OMG the pressure of the cum I felt shoot through the penis.
    The first squirt just squirted out, the next on my shoulder, the next way past the massage table, SPLAT on the floor, then the rest.
    I asked her to continue even if there was no cum left as I was still feeling some good!
    I was still shaking and breathing hard when she used face cloths with warm water.

13. heelover

heelover Member

Massage parlor.. double handed handjob. Maybe the best nut I ever blew..Skillz

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. dreamweaverguns

Gold Member

Mine was when I was first with my wife then girlfriend. We were coming home on a bus with another couple of friends. We were a little hungover and she saw that I had a hard on. She placed her heavy coat over my lap and took my cock out. She started to rub it slowly as to avoid any attention. I could feel the pre cum and I whispered that I was going to cum. She then proceeded to play with my ass and stop wanking me. She was rubbing the rim of my ass up to my cock and I came all over her hand. She took her hand out and lick up the lot. I look around to see my mates girlfriend with her jaw open, she looked horny as well. I then fingered her and she squirted all over her panties. mmmmmmm

15. whybother

Gold Member

Nice story. Not a bad way to revive an old thread.

Mine was on a late night drive on the way highway with my wife(then girlfriend). Her friend was in the backseat pretending to sleep. My wife just wanted to make sure I stayed awake I think. She started rubbing my jeans and progressed. When she took my dick out she leaned down and gave it some licks and then whispered in my ear. "It needs to be wet ". She slowly stroked for 45 minutes and I came at a stop light just before we got home.

Notta likes this.
  16. boost

Verified Gold Member

The best hand job i had was when while one girl was giving me a hand job and i was kissing another girl best time of my life
    never forget it

17. Notta

Gold Member

I know these posts are old but I enjoy the questions because I am new...
    One of my personal favorites I have, was giving my X husband a hand job at Great America in the I Max theatre. It was so hot!!!

luv2taste, Amature and pb_j like this.
  18. whybother

Gold Member

I liked remembering my best again. so thanks for the bump.

Notta likes this.
  19. Notta

Gold Member

Thank you English;)

20. Amature

Gold Member

My wife has given me so many, and they are all so fantastic, it's hard to single one out as special. She says she doesn't think she's that good at it, but I have to disagree. She has a way of making me want to thrust into her hand, and she matches her strokes to my thrusts while rhythematically squeezing her hand that feels so fantastic! Sometimes, she will use her other hand to match her squeezing and stroking my penis to squeeze my balls. I don't last long when she starts doing that!

#20 Amature, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    Notta likes this.