whats the absolute horniest you have ever been?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redford2, Feb 1, 2015.

1. redford2

redford2 New Member

This is mostly for guys although women can also answer.

What is the horniest you have EVER been I mean the absolute MEGA HORNIEST you have found yourself? maybe after your lover has teased you for days or weeks perhaps even months to the point you almost get a slight nauseating primal uncomfortable sensation when your genitals are being teased sexual. Its amazing but can get to the point where its uncomfortable although its a strange sort of uncomfortable in that its also euphoric.

My ex and I did an experiment where she teased me for an hour every day for nearly months to see how long I'd last. It got to the point where I'd dread it every day lol but it was fun but I pushed the boundaries of what I can take and found myself becoming more and more primal its hard to explain.

So what are your records? what have you tried? how did it feel for you when you were tormented waayyyyyyy beyond what you are used to?

2. Meee

Gold Member

I'm already there, LOL. Maybe I just torment myself. Sometimes when I can't do anything about it, I get such a sexual ache it almost stings. But this doesn't happen with the boyfriend--we aren't that good at teasing and tormenting. We're no good at delaying gratification.

12barblues likes this.
  3. johanconra

Gold Member

That's a hard question (pun intended). I don't think I've ever been "MEGA HORNY" as how you would describe it. D:

4. IMNaughty

Gold Member

I was dating a girl in a long distance relationship and we were going to meet up for a week of fun. Before hand, we agreed no phone sex, no masturbating, etc before we got together for a couple of weeks. As I flew to meet her, my cock throbbed for the 4 hours on the flight, and from the moment she picked me up from the airport until the time we got checked in, all I could feel was how hard my heart was beating in the head of my cock.

HotForHoney, Sweetlysad and Candela like this.
  5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

And now the REST of the story !

6. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

When I first joined sex sites a few years back. I met someone who I had a huge attraction too. I think that's the horniness I havd even been. Probably because I couldn't take care of it adequately.

HotForHoney and IMNaughty like this.
  7. IMNaughty

Gold Member

We got to a sweet little hotel overlooking the ocean and I pressed her into the window overlooking the beach, kissing each other hard and at some point, I remember lifting her up, and she said "take me to the bed" so I took her to the bed, sat her down and she grabbed my cock, pulled it out and had me cumming the first time within minutes.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

HARD to tell, I had many crazy horny moments to the point my cock and balls were aching.

On my way to meet a FWB when I was away, I drove with a hard on for most of the drive, an hour and a half maybe.
    Other times I HAD to go masturbate in the washroom at work, I was not going to play with my coworker and my insanely horny condition drove me to distraction, and precum threatened to leave a nice big visible spot on my pants.
    I once stayed at work later because I did have a huge spot on, maybe 4" wide. Wanting to jump on my coworker so bad, and also sending dirty emails to a lady friend who got as bad as I was. She stopped on the road to relieve herself after work because of the stories I sent her.

9. SimonMoon

SimonMoon New Member

Horniest I've ever been was just recently, my wife and her best friend were having a girly night in, I was working late and came home. They'd obviously been talking about sex - we'd just been on a short holiday together - and were in a partly drunk, giggly mood. My wife's friend giggled and held up three fingers, meaning my wife had told her we'd had sex three times that night and she smiled approvingly. I looked a little surprised that they'd been talking about this but smiled and said: well, if you'd like to join us one day, maybe you could be the fourth... To which they first started laughing and then kinda looked at one another, my wife did a sexy shrug and, after a little tentative giggling, they ran upstairs. As I was walking up the stairs, I think it was the horniest I've ever been, at least since I was a teenager.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Those times when you strip it's already dripping and messy!

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Hands down the first time I ever pegged my husband. When it was brought up the idea kind of appealed to me but I didn't give it much thought.

Once the strap on came in and we decided to give it a go..I was instantly horny and wildly turned on. Not normal horny though. Keeping in mind that I got no real physical pleasure from what I was doing it shocked me that my pussy was literally dripping...I was forming puddles of girly goo dripping onto the bed and running down my leg as I moved. That had never happened before in my life. My desire to fuck and be fucked was so strong that it almost made me want to crawl out of my skin. I needed to get off. So, the moment I made him cum I laid back and started playing with myself. It wasn't more then a few seconds before he was aroused again and diving in with an audible "holy fuck" as to how wet I was.

I didn't want to stop that night so it went on for a long, long time.

TonyD, IMNaughty and phish like this.
  12. phish

Gold Member

Wow Mitt that was hot and a turn on...... :D

13. phish

Gold Member

I think the horniest I have ever been was when my wife couldn't have sex after she had our daughter. I think we went about 2 months with out doing anything. I didn't even jerk off. I couldn't even lay beside her in bed because I would get a hardon right way. After a while we couldn't take it anymore and we couldn't keep our hands off each other (and we were a little nervous). So when that night finally came I think came a gallon. :)

I think first time we both enjoy anal might be a close 2nd to that. :)

14. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Holy fuck! Great story there

Mittimer likes this.
  15. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

hmmm.... The horniest time I ever had, that could be many occasions. :p The horniest I would say it was on the second date with my wife to be. In fact the story I wrote and posted about in the erotic stories a couple weeks ago is closely based on that date. Then there is someone else who can fire me up pretty good as well.;)