Whats Sexy in a man?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by comanighttrain, Feb 15, 2006.

1. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

Hey girls, i need to know, whats sexy in a man?
    IE body, personality

If this has been asked a million times, flame me! i havnt been on in ages.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

There has been loads of threads on what's sexy in a woman - but I don't recall any "men" threads. I think you're safe!

I think that a man who takes obvious care of himself (i.e. hygiene, weight control) definitely gets a second glance. A nice smile, and eyes that look straight at you when he talks - that's a sign of strength and confidence.
    Other than that - I would say his personality holds the key to his sexiness. I prefer a man who is gentle in nature, and can cry at the end of a very touching movie. This is NO indication that he is a wimp in the bedroom. Quite the contrary, it speaks of his personal confidence again. And a confident man is VERY sexy in the bedroom.

3. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Confidence without attitude or ego. A sense of humor. Assertiveness. Outgoing personality. Patience.
    And for the fluff part :)
    Long hair, broad shoulders, nice eyes, big hands :)
    Number one for me I think, the way he smells when I hold him close and put my face in the crook of his neck and just breathe deeply....
    mmmmmmm ;)

4. comanighttrain

wooo....i cried at the end of terminator

I try to be decent to women but it never works, when i dont give a shit they seem to flock....wtf is with that?

5. FlaminFrancesca

Keep in mind, the answers you've gotten so far are from 2 women who are a little more mature, are both in long term relationships (28 years and 18 years) and probably know exactly what we want, at least the majority of the time...
    I couldn't have told you in a million years, what I thought was sexy when I was 20, besides, "he has to be hot"... lol...
    Therein may lie your dilemma...

6. Brad

Brad New Member

For any men concerned about apparatus size, it is nice to see that there has not yet been a single mention of it!

Strangely I was out last night with a platonic friend for a drink. A model looker (24 years old) whom has men drooling over her. We got onto the same topic and she said the same things as the posts so far.

7. comanighttrain

meh....i find my tongue does 99% of the work anyway, i need a nw chick so i need advice.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

so... does that mean you're a good talker, or what? :lol

What women (most) find sexy in a guy usually has nothing to do with sex. It's the peripheral stuff that intrigues us... makes us want to go deeper and farther.
    It's like this - if you are on some 'on-line dating' type of chat thingy, and I ask you for a pic. You say okay, and send a pic of your Wangy-Dangy :eyes I am like, "Hmmmmm - okay - you're a guy, I know you have one of those."
    Show me something with character. Give me something that is going to perk my interest. - something from your soul.
    JMHO :)

9. Thorn

Gold Member

I kind of like the dick pics Rose. :brow j/k

10. Liz83

Liz83 New Member

I love Matts\' ass and his rock hard dick. His eyes are great too!

11. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

What a woman finds sexy in a man she often doesn't know but feels. A woman doesn't consciously decides to find you sexy or attractive. It's a feeling.

But YOU can know what she likes. Like the previous posters described it's CONFIDENCE woman find appealing. Women want bad boys. Don't misunderstand. I don't mean bad boys in terms of disrespecting the woman or beat up kids. A bad boy in terms of a real man. a man who knows what he wants. who gets to his goals.

Here is an excerpt from a popular book, "Bad Boys" by Carol Lieberman and Lisa Collier:

"...What is a bad boy? He's a rebel without a cause, a cool dude in a motorcycle jacket, a real-life Huckleberry Finn who wants to take you on a wild river ride to adventure. He's wounded, moody, misunderstood-a dreamer, a seducer, a daredevil. He is a man of mystery and a fascinating paradox. He's both a lost little boy and a man with a dark side. He breaks your heart with his wicked ways, but whether he's a wanton wolf or a dangerous desperado, he makes you long to rescue him from his pain. He's hurtful cruel, or simply careless and self-absorbed, but you can't resist jumping on his motorcycle and roaring off into the steamy night with him. And once you've given him your heart forever... he's gone with the wind! He is someone who sets off throbbing sexual and aggressive passions within you. Because he's aloof and elusive, you get caught up in the challenge and excitement of the chase-though he's not always someone you'd really want even if you did capture him. A bad boy may tell you he's generally right. He's a frog you hope to turn into a fairy-tale prince with the magic of your kiss..."

I got that from DeAngelo. He's pretty good in explaining what women want.

I will write more later on.

12. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

13. kbate

kbate New Member

a knife, a bullet, an axe?

tough question.

:grin:

14. Thorn

Gold Member

:yell :yell :yell
    *Wait. Concider the source.*
    ...........It' coming from kbate. :D But you know I lubs ya. ;)

15. SpanishPrisoner

maybe for a start try not to diversify. think of "what is sexy at all?"

then look at other men you find sexy or attractive personality wise. what do they have? they have charm. they are confident. they are themselves. they are in charge. real men.

that's what you will find a woman thinking of an attractive man.

it's not what you say. it's the way you behave, the way you move. words can lie, but not bodylanguage and women are really good at reading body language. they can instantly say if you are the real thing. work on your mind. believe in yourself. you are a winner. you know what you want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. FlaminFrancesca

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There are five days a month that my hubby would swear I agree with that statement :lol :lol :lol :lol

17. TheSpiral

TheSpiral New Member

Wow. I'm none of those... well, except maybe the eyes... I can cry in movies, but that IS because I'm a wuss. I'm definately not confident :p

I'm doomed I tells ya. Oh well. Just gotta keep trying, aye?

18. SpanishPrisoner

You should change your attitude immediatly man.

19. TheSpiral

TheSpiral New Member

Yes, I should. I know this. I just don't know how. All facts lead me to thinking this way. (not to mention people telling me these things)

20. SpanishPrisoner

there is not "i don't know how". I know it is hard, especially when people tell you this and that. lots people do that. try to look more positively into the world view. it starts with things like "I have a problem"... no... it's positvely "I have a challenge"!

buy some self-help books and read them, just to get an idea of what a mindset you need to build up and where the traps lie.

I can give you some recommendations.
    -Feel the Fear and do it anyway (dunno author anymore, gave book away as a present)
    -Radical Honesty (brad blanton)
    -Influence: Psychology of Persuasion (smth like that)

These books are not the cure. It's ultimately you that has to have the will to change. change scares people. to change and to be free and to living a life where you don't need to lie anymore (to yourself and to others) takes guts and a lot of effort. but lastly it is worth it.

when you change, people will change too. all life is about what YOU do. all you want is to matter. all the things that happen is because of you and not because of others or some forces of nature.

ask yourself what you really want. that is the frist step. and even that is hard for many people to admit their true desires. give up all of your restrictions in your head and ask yourself questions and answer them like you've never answered them before.

you eventually become who you perform to be. and certainly you don't want to play to be a wuss. don't get used to wuss thinking. break out!