what's normal for my age?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

i'm 19 and i'm a virgin. i keep hearing that guys my age can have sex more frequently than older guys. but when i masturbate, after i orgasm, i don't feel the urge again until maybe 1 to 2 hours later. is this normal for guys my age? or is it just because it's masturbation or something? how long do other guys usually take to get the urge back?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im still pretty much like a teenager below , i get extremly horny, and i do masturbate a heck of a lot, as im single i sadly do not have a female to make love to, so i use my strong hands to get me off.

But realy there is no normal for anyones age ....it to me is what is normal for the individual . :)

some guys can go and go and go, some can go once and thats it for a good while ...im not sure what the major difference between the two are ( maybe chemicaly different im ot sure)

3. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

does it matter to you how fast you can perform again.....or has somebody said somthing to you about it coz hun it really doesnt matter and i dont think it should matter unless u have told sumone u can go on for days lol then ur fine, liek kronnie said everybody is different

4. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Biologically, guys only have enough juice for six times a day, plus theirs chafing to concider ^^;

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

? anyone ever told you that even if a guiy can only cum 6 times in a day , that they can still get erect far more than that.

Biologicaly everyone is different . so it would stand to reason that not everyone would fit with what you just stated. :)...

But i would say listen to what bluesy just said ...( a females opinion is far better , as it will be mostly guys wishing to pleasure females . )

Stop worrying and just enjoy your partner ....:)

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, my fiance is 19 years old, and he cannot orgasm more than once in a day, usually. He's orgasmed more than that maybe twice in the time that we've been together, and although we wish we could go a little more than that, he's fine the way he is. We just have to make sure we make that session last for as long as possible. :) So really, it differs from man to man.

7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i think bluesy is a guy hun lol im guessing so from that funny lil symbol lol x

8. Dreama

Gold Member

No way. Bluesy is a chick, babe.

9. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm confused. Who are we talking about?

10. BluShrtVigilanT

*looks at his penis* since when was I a chick?

11. Dreama

Gold Member

There's an actual member named Bluesy. I thought he was refering to her. I'm confused, dammmit!

12. BluShrtVigilanT

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha :p

13. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

lol well i was on about the guy blusy lol i didnt no there was a fem called teh same lol (says sorry if sh eever reads this post ) lol

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Since when was your name Bluesy ? ( and by the ways Bluesy the female i was referring to is a female , 100% female )
    im human i make mistake when my mind is being aroused else where hehe

Minxy hehehe sorry i had meant you, my mind really is elsewhere at the moment.

15. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

thanks for the answers, but i'm still confused.

a lot of women say that the thing teen guys have that makes them in their 'sexual peak' is that they can have sex more frequently. but others say it's actually late teens and 20s. are guys around my age normally able to have sex more frequently than every 1 to 2 hours? or do a lotof guys not reach that stage until their 20s? do i not have as much stamina as most guys my age?

16. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

ahhh i guess ist coz bluesy hasnt actually posted inn this thread yet lol i guess we all thought u mean the guy lol nm heheh :p

17. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

here's what i'm really asking. people always talk about how teenagers and guys in their 20s have 'a lot of stamina'. i take it that means they can have sex more frequently. how frequent are they talking about? every 20 minutes? ever hour? every 2 hours?

also, i'm a virgin, i'm talking about how frequently i can masturbate. when you're having sex with a partner, are you usually able to go more frequently than with masturbation?

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats the thing, every person is different there is no normal ....i bet if you got all the guys aged 18 to 25 you would find a good chunk that could go and go masturbating os having sex. but att he same time many guy in that age bracet wouldnt be able to....
    i know when i was a virgin i was masturbating about once per day, but after i had my fist time with a female, i was masturbating far more frequently..so maybe once you have had sex with someone you may find your desire will increase much more.

19. Dreama

Gold Member

Why is this concerning you so? You sound normal to me. Everyone is different. Your libido is not substandard if you can't go at it 24/7.

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sadly many young males seem to think there is a little booklet somewhere that says how many times they must be able to perform /for how long/how many oorgasms must be given/and how quickly they must be ready for round 2,3,4 or such...

As dreama has already said if you can only go once, then just make sure that once is a long session, and that you can use the rest of your body to arouse and please her before during and after..
    To many guys the cock is the most important aspect in their arsonal to pleasure a female it is the be all and end all the holy grail....

It isnt though..your cock is one thing amounst many that can turn a female on, instead of just concerning yourself wit hjust one thing, concentrate on being a fantastic lover in all aspects.. a tongue can do many things for a female in the ways of pleasure.

If you look around these forums a little more , you will find that most females would much prefer a guy to be able to pleasure them wit hall of their body and mind, rather than just that lump down below.