Whats more intense?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Babiegurl, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

What do you find more intense? A long night of very heavy, hot, sweaty sex or a night of very slow passionate and romantic sex? Have you had intense sex? If feel free to tell the story.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yes,
    I had an admirer of something I wrote, and we e-mailed one another and it got steamier and steamier. Eventually we met in a hotel in her city when I was there on business. I went to the foyer and showed her to my room, and then all hell broke loose. We had sex in the bed, in the shower, in the bed again, she came more times than I can count, I had several non-ejaculatory orgasms and two normal ones. We fucked for so long we were absolutely exhausted!

After almost four hours, I lay in the bed with my partner curled by my side, I looked across the room and I saw our clothes strewn all over the side table and the chair, the aftermath of ripping each others clothes and tossing them aside. The next day I had to give a training course which meant I was on my feet all day, and I could hardly stand!

So it wasn't romantic, it was hot and sweaty and intense between two strangers who just happened to be on the same sexual wavelength, and who will never ever share the opportunity again. It was intense, memorable and delicious beyond belief. It was good enough for a hot erotic story, but it was real! Can you guess where it started?

3. Rupture

Rupture New Member

For me sex is the hottest when it is unplanned and initiated with a straight forward comment or act. Last week I walked into my partners home office where she was working. My cock was already out and hard, when she turned I simply slid it into her mouth. Surprised she was, hesitate she did not. After she sucked for a while she got up and simply bent over the overstuffed chair in her office and I proceded to have intercourse with her in a harsh and lovely manor.

4. Motherfucker

Motherfucker New Member

I like having a romantic sex night with my girlfriend who I love
    That's all people

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

BabyGurl:
    All kinds of sex is good at times.
    Their has been times when I just want relief on the road
    so I pull into a roadside rest, Pull it out and have Her suck it off.
    But I would much prefer a slow evening of sensual sex
    with a lot of deep kissing and feeling. Then an hour of oral
    and a slow prolonged fuck that lasts the whole evening.

I would say more but I have to leave.

6. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Both has its place in a relationship. I like it fast and hard but I also like the romantic kissing, licking, sucking and sensuous stroking with finger tips. Both can also happen at the same time as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.