What's going on?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MiRi, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiRi

MiRi New Member

My boyfriend and I have great sex and all goes well. But sometimes, he either cums prematurely or his penis won't stay hard once he goes inside me.

This doesn't happen all the time. It happens like once every week or two.

He's scared something is wrong with him and he feels very embarrassed afterwards.

Is something really wrong with him or is this normal stuff we need to work with?

2. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

You have great sex most of time and ocassionaly your boyfriend's penis is not erect because obviously he isn't in the mood which is naturally normal unless he's a nymphomaniac...uhhhh...so what's your problem???

3. MiRi

MiRi New Member

It's not that he's not in the mood. Thing is that he worries a lot about impressing me and making me feel good that sometimes he freaks out over it and this happens to him. I want to know how I can calm him down and make him relax.

4. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

How many times per week are you having sex?

5. MiRi

MiRi New Member

Daily

6. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

It sounds like he's getting himself all worked up about not performing good enough for you & it's making it happen. Just convince him that he doesn't need to impress you...obviously you like what he's already doing. Also, maybe extra foreplay may be in order...get him so worked up that there's no way he could lose his erection.

Good luck!

7. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

I think Shellen is pretty much right on... another factor could be alcohol/drugs... but if he hasn't been drinking or doing whatever during those times that he's losing his erection I would guess he's just stressing himself out... I've had the same type of problem before except what happens is I can't orgasm... once I start worrying about it I might as well give up... I get physically worn out before I can finish... the bottom line is that if you can't keep your mind on the task at hand because you are worried about performance/work/kids/etc. problems will arise... best bet is reassurance but don't expect it to be solved overnight.

8. MiRi

MiRi New Member

Thanks guys. We're currently working on it. I'll let you know how he's doing.

9. barbie

barbie New Member

Not everyone can be perfect every time.He is worried what you think of him.You have to convence him that it don't bother you as much as it does him.Besides there are plenty of other ways he can satisfy you other than intercourse.Maybe you havent been together long enough to know each others bodys.Takes time.

10. msc

msc New Member

Hug-It is right about the alcohol or drugs thing... also, steriods could produce that effect. its possible that you're just over doing it. some men need time to recover before they can do it again.

if he wants to please you and make you feel good, try having him go down on you and finger you..

11. MiRi

MiRi New Member

Update!

So far so good. We have not had any problems lately. I have tried making foreplay last longer, no matter how much it kills me by wanting him more and more LOL. It's working! I just hope his worries are gone. Thanks for your advice, guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.