Whats going On?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MikeJones, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

Im sure this gets brought up alot but I wanted to know what kind of advice and tips you guys have about lasting long in bed? I cant last very long because I get too excited or part becomes too sensitive..How do you guys deal with this? Do you take it out and wait a while?

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

I'm not a guy,but my b/f takes it out and plays around a little extra when he decides he wants to last longer.Kinda teases with it and plays with the rest of me too.It makes it better for the both of us.Play-time is a good thing.

3. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I had one boyfriend who told me he would picture Roseanne Barr naked LOL. It was my job to keep him from going limp when that happened.

But thinking about anything and everything other than sex is what I have heard works. Like said above, pull out and give her oral or something to keep her going while giving you a break so it's not over as quick.

4. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

I hear what ur saying lady sierra.Thats what I hear has work but I have yet to try it out.But how long into the intercourse does he back off to take a break?

5. Thorn

Gold Member

I had that problem when I was younger and I sometimes did what Lady suggested. I would think about, bills, taxes, work, etc. It's not easy to think of something else during sex but I did help me last a little longer. :tup

6. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

Whats really been bugging me Is If I am a premature ejaculator or maybe its all in my head..let me explain..it was this one sexual encounter. I was all ready in penetrating for a good few seconds..I feelt the sensation of the climax arriving but I couldnt believe it was happening so fast..so I just keep going.I know could have pulled out and rested but I didnt. I felt like I could have controlled it.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

That's just going to take practice. Probably most guys have to deal with 'holding off' , for the sake of the whole sexual encounter. You are young, your sexuality is hyper-active, but again - that is normal.
    Practice, practice, practice.
    Do a search on this message board on "Edging". It is a form of masturbation, where you bring yourself very close to orgasm - then back off. It should help.

8. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

That depends on the guy. A couple times that boyfriend would pull out every few minutes just so that he didn't get too close to the point of orgasm, other times he would do it when he could feel it starting to build.

Sex is almost as much mental as it is physical. You just have to work hard to set your mind to taking your time and slowing down. I know, easier said than done ;)

I also like Rose's idea about doing the search. Do you masturbate often? Do you usually do a rush job and in a big hurry to finish?

9. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

Iver Heard of that edging technique along time ago, but never actually used it. I agree with what your saying Rose. I think practice is want I need to be doing.Thanks alot for the great positive feedback.Ill make u guys proud lol

10. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

I think that Edging also raises your sperm & semen so that you can cum more per ejaculation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.