whats better? sex with lust or sex with love

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by uprok, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uprok

uprok New Member

Just curious, I have had many one time sexual experiences and find that over time they are the experiences that I remember best. But it seems to me that when I am with someone special and love is involved the sex feels more fulfilling. So if sex feels better than why do those naughty one night stands remain in my memory longer. Does anyone else know what I mean. And if so please share your thoughts.

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

3. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Sex with love is definately better!!!

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I might be misunderstanding the question, but I find that I can have both. I am desperately in love with my husband! The passion we express to each other, and the love in our eyes when we are looking at each other, is incredible. Every touch, every carress, every kiss is saturated with love. That sex is powerful!
    There are times, however, when my desires toward him are just pure lust. The kind where you just rip off your clothes and do wild and crazy things. I feel like I'm '20-something' :lol - and have this seductive lover on the side. This sex, too, is powerful!
    So to answer, I agree with fantasien, both are equally fulfilling and memorable, in their own right.

#4 Rose, Aug 8, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2005
  5. Eros

Eros New Member

One night stands have a different type of excitement level but with the lack of any substantial emotional connection are overall empty. The 'danger' and the 'unknown' aspects may make it stand out more though.

I have found the most exciting, memorable and 'naughty' fun with my wife. We can have the sensual loving sex and the 100% lust sex - and since we know each other, it can be repeatably wonderful each time. Sex without love is meaningless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.