whats a good way to ask to do anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dst25, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dst25

dst25 New Member

generally if you ask it str8 forward most girls say no if you just try to ram it in more girls tend to go along with it but quite a few have a fit so whats a good way to go about this

2. whang

whang New Member

For me I took the forward approach.
    I asked my girlfriend what she thought of it and she said she'd be okay with it as long as we did it the right way.

Make sure the girl is comfortable, don't just "ram it in" cause you'll do no rammin' after that.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Do not ram it in. Doing anything too crazy without the consent of your partner could be considered rape, and I really don't think you want to go there. Just ask, or ask if she would be open to the idea. If not, don't press it. Her opinion should be just as important.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thorn & I found it quite by "accident" (at least that's what HE claims :lol )

Have you tried just some fun anal-play first. See if she enjoys the new sensation?

5. dst25

dst25 New Member

what would you consider "fun anal-play"?

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Just playing around... with your finger, whilst doing other thiings she enjoys (oral, or fingering)

Start gently, and wait for her reaction. When woo-ing a woman into another realm, it's always good to read her body-language, and go from there. It shows you care, and want to please HER (not yourself). :)

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

That's what I first did, she was laying on top of me while we were having intercourse and I grazed her arse with a finger and she didn't flinch, so I touched her more firmly, and then I lubed myself on my own cock and explored some more and she was moaning and kissing the side of my neck. A second finger followed, and she obviously loved it so I asked her if she wanted me there. With two of my fingers deep inside her, and her response, it was a real head-start.

Yes, the body language, she was relaxed not stiff, moaning lightly, nibbling my ear...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.