What would you do?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by AJP, Oct 10, 2016.

1. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Over the years I have learned what my SO is like and how she acts. I know when she has had too much to drink ( happens about once every 4 years lol) but I can tell she is going to regret things either in the morning or sooner.

Piggy backing on the jealousy question I can tell she starts to get very huggy, flirty and throws caution to the wind. This is the point I normally step in and yes she gets mad at me for doing so and by the time we get partway home I have to pull over because she is going to lose lasts nights dinner.

I would like to know what other people would do in this situation
    Step in and take control?
    Sit back and wait to see what transpires?

I always have gotten an apology the next day and I blow it off because I used to do it way more often than her.
    I look at it as caring for your SO to make sure they are safe.

2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I think you are doing the right thing. She probably trusts you are going to step in. Don't let her do something she's going to reget in the morning, something you will both regret in the morning.
    It's not a regular assurance.

Unomike2 and AJP like this.
  3. Jeff Powers

Gold Member

I agree that you need to look out for her safety; to me, that's an act of love that you show her. I would also be sure to express your concern in a gentle, caring way

Unomike2, danrb007, AJP and 1 other person like this.