What would you do?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Dec 26, 2014.

?

What would you do?

1. Just leave her be and walk out of the room.

20.0%
  2. Wake her up and make sure that she is ok like the gentlemen that you are.

60.0%
  3. Admire her from a distance, but not get physical.

13.3%
  4. Take photographs of her naked body, for your wank bank.

26.7%
  5. Touch her and grope her naked body.

20.0%
  6. Masturbate and maybe cum over her.

20.0%
  7. Try and insert your penis into her mouth and mouth fuck her.

6.7%
  8. Full on grope her, play with her, mouth fuck her and pussy fuck her.

13.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

This question is for the men, and I guess is a morality survey, lol.

Ok, I know this in highly unrealistic BUT you walk into a bedroom at a house party, a little drunk and a little horny and you find your closest female friend drunk, asleep and sprawled out on the bed, mostly naked and in this position:

View attachment 21564

What would you do?

2. SirFoggy

Gold Member

Not all that unrealistic, happened to me a few times; not exactly the position as depicted in that picture but close enough. Second option would be closest to what I'd do. Now, this may sound over the top but her being drunk and her head hanging over the bed like that ... I'd first move her into more comfortable - and more importantly safer - position, made sure she's breathing properly, put a blanket on her, turn the lights off, and leave the room. Not very romantic, kinky or whatnot but that's what I'd do ... ;)

lbushwalker and Mestizomad like this.
  3. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Certainly if the girl in question was one of my female friends who I fancy, the horny devil in me would want to grope her, mouth fuck her and cum all over her, and take photos.

However, truthfully, I have too much of a conciance and I am a gentleman, so realistically I would probably admire them for a few seconds, maybe have a v light feel, and then wake them up, and make sure that they are ok.

And even the v light feel I would probably feel guilty about afterwards.

4. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

I would leave her alone and walk out.
    I had a similar situation years ago. I got back home from work tired, my ex was sleeping on the couch down stairs. I assumed that she fell asleep watching TV. I washed up, grabbed something to eat quick then moved to the couch next to her. I took my pants off, laid next to her under the blanket. I rubbed her back and hugged her tight trying to wake her up. My dick got hard and was pushing against her ass. I moved my hand to her face and started brushing her hair, she started to get up, looked around and only then I realized that she was not my ex, It was her cousin..............I jumped up in shock and couldn't say a word. She went back to sleep right as if nothing happened. I ran upstairs looking for my ex, woke her up and told her about what just happened. Next morning both of them were in the kitchen fixing breakfast, I said good morning and both of them started laughing so hard.
    Man, that was embarrassing

5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Been in this sort of scenario more than once before as well. (20-something year olds have an amazing capacity for passing out for various reasons.)

I always kicked into "I'm on ER" mode and ran through the process for caring for an unconscious person that I learned in First Aid courses. Put in "recovery position," leave them uncovered, check vitals.

Am I a weirdo for handling it like that?

Also: Do I pass the morality test? :)

Mestizomad likes this.
  6. wsc

wsc
    Gold Member

I answered on the other version...basically think that she couldnt give consent so doing anything to her would be rape imo.
    Looking after her is the only thing to do...unfortunately i think that there are men that would have sex with her, there have been a lot of stories of this happening particularly in universities in England where I live.

7. ginger

Gold Member

cover her up and keep an eye on her - im old fashioned what can I say...

anything else is indecent assault/rape without consent.

anotherguy and HotForHoney like this.
  8. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

It seems like so far everyone has been highly moral Atleast in the conversation area anyways. Maybe the world is not lost after all...

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I swear I'm going to hear about you on the news one day. Make sure she's ok and just leave her be.

10. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

I'd sit and wait for her to wake up and then ask her if it was good for her.

Nah, I'd leave her alone and find out if someone she knew was there to help her out.

10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  11. mrpolymath

mrpolymath Member

I like my ladies to be ready, willing and able. So I'd do the right thing, and keep the visual for later.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Whether friend or otherwise I am highly protective of those in vulnerable situations so would act pretty much as SirFoggy suggested and ensure she was lying in the recovery position least she choke on vomit.
    I would then seek out her friend or family in an attempt to have her removed to a safer place.

10_3XL likes this.
  13. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'd do my best to keep people like you away from her. Along with the obvious responses that everyone else gave.

littleshow and 10_3XL like this.
  14. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

well said. my sentiments exatly