[Ask a Girl] What would you do, Ladies and Gents...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by RideNaked, Mar 15, 2012.

1. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Sorry for the long post...
    One of my more recent Femdom fantasies is public exhibition/humiliation/objectification. The thought of being led into a busy sex toy store on a collar and leash, or having R ask the clerk about strap-on recommendations while I'm standing right there, for instance, really gets my blood boiling. Another that we have discussed would be R "showing me off" to another woman or women like she would a new dress, or a gadget on her phone.

Anyway, yesterday, R was playing cards with a couple of women, and I was in and out of the kitchen before heading off to bed. There were some slightly sexual innuendos floating around, and light bantering, and one thing led to another... I made some quip about "having more to show," and R flat out dared me right then and there.

Now I must say, I didn't drop my pants. But I seriously thought about it. Seriously! I had been sporting a woody off and on for some time, and my cock and balls were nicely bound with an elastic band, so there actually was something to show. But, this was my dilemma...

First, I wasn't totally sure R was serious. Yes, we had discussed something along these lines, but, still...

Second, one of the other women is older, very nice, and, well, more of a "motherly" type person than a chick I'd get off flashing. I'd been around a couple of times when she and R had had conversations about sex, etc., but I have no idea just what her reaction might be...

Third, the last woman present is a young (twentyish) woman who is a long term friend of the family, and a very "butch" lesbian, who also just happens to be staying at our home for a while. This is complicated (for me) by the fact that when she was younger (underage) I found her to be a bit tantalizing (though I would never go there), and still would find it interesting to see her in a push-up corset (she has a very ample bosom) and swinging a nice fat 10 inch strap-on, headed for my butt. (Of course, I would find more than a few women interesting in that scenario...:eyes).

Knowing R, I'm sure that both of these women have more than a little knowledge of our sex life. The younger woman definitely knows that I have an interest in giving oral to another guy, as she and R had discussed it at some point, but I have never engaged in any type of "sex" discussion with either of them. The situation yesterday would have happened in a totally safe, non threatening environment, with no expressed or implied sexual intimacy or participation. Just being a witness, so to speak.

So, here's a few questions...

1) In general, ladies, how would you feel about being on the receiving end of such an unsolicited display, at the time it happened? Would you feel threatened (more threatened than just seeing a wiggly woody on display), embarrassed, disgusted, sorry for me/R, slightly excited, what?

2) How would you feel after the fact? Do you think you could look me in the eye without laughing or having a horrible flashback? Would you try to avoid all contact, with just me, or both R and me? Would you hope or expect something along these lines to happen again? Would you dread ever having to go anywhere, ever again, being scarred for life?

3) Would you (or your SO) put themselves "on display" in such a fashion? Would you consider it obnoxious, crude, or otherwise disrespectful to do so?

Thanks,
    T

2. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I would be turned on but then again I am all about sexual,humiliation,exhibition and being abused sexually.

:)

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I find it hard to imagine anyone doing something like that within my circle. :(

1) However, I think I would feel a slight amused embarrassment but aroused at the same time. I wouldn't feel sorry for you as I believe that if you wouldn't let yourself be in that predictment if you really didn't want to. I may even secretly admire you and her for having the guts to express yourselves in this way.

2) I feel it would be an excellent "icebreaker" and I probably would be more open around you and R in the future.

3) At this stage in my life I can't see myself opening up that way with my current friends/acquaintances. In my 20's I might have and I may in the future but not now.

4. bluvm

bluvm Member

Sounds like an exciting time, Not really my cup of tea. But if it is what you guys would do as foreplay or a bonding experience, have at it.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

only thing that i can relate to that is, sluttyfairy had a girlfriend over one nite. and they started talking about oral sex...and my gf mentioned how i have a scar that runs about halfway down my cock from a tooth in the back of her mouth...as she was learning to deepthroat, she had difficulty opening her mouth wide enough to not drag that tooth across me...anyway im sitting there and she just asks her friend if she'd like to see the scar...her friend says yes so i show her...she held my cock in her hand and looked at it....and that was it. i pulled my pants up and we talked about something else....like it was no big deal. i guess we were all comfortable with ourselves so it was no big deal..lol.

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

she was very restrained then!!! how on earth did she not go any further?? a cock in the hand is worth at least having a taste! :p

and RN i would be turned on, i would happily be able to go along with whatever, and a little naughty role play amongst friends wouldn't phase me. i dont see why is would affect a platonic relationship as long as you knew that the ladies present would react positively to it. would it be worth RN2 discussing it with her girlfriends first (secretly to you) and then spring it on you one day when you weren't ready for it? that way it's still a little controlled but you would still have the element of fantasy that you crave xxx

#6 xeniadraven, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

it wasnt even a sexual thing really....weird i know...

8. xeniadraven

Gold Member

nope still wouldnt matter!!

9. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

You are...............? At last I've found her! :whoa

10. mikeh

mikeh New Member

You know what they say. A cock in the hand isn't as good as two in the bush. Or something like that.