[Ask a Girl] What would be better sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by johnnyangel694u, Oct 8, 2013.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

What partner would be better in a long term relationship? And man that can pound you for an hour or one that has great foreplay but is a quick cummer?

2. sandwich

Gold Member

Foreplay is nice and all, but I don't need it, so I'd take a good pounding any day. But for an hour straight every single time? Maybe sometimes, but all the time, probably not.

I like cumming from all the different ways a girl can cum, but if I had to choose just one way it would definitely be fucking. Being that not everyone can cum this way, I feel very fortunate. For me it is a better and more satisfying orgasm (with more multiples too). I suppose when I get older I may need foreplay.

3. ladylavender

ladylavender New Member

Well since both me and my husband are very oral, I would have to pick the latter because we have a really good time for a long time way before any penetration takes place. And because I have multiple orgasms, which is of course very fortunate for me, I can come at least a few times prior to penetration as well. So when we do get down to the pounding :) as you say, although it isn't over in a minute, it could be and I would still be very satisfied, so I get the best of both worlds, but.. if I had to pick. With extended foreplay, a lovemaking session can actually last for hours.

4. shashtzoh

Ok so I am selfish and I want the great foreplay which is something that can be learned and will make all the rest better. But I dont want a man who is quick to come and squirts so fast that you cant get the pleasure of having him inside. So I am like ladylavender and I have a husband who is oral like I am but we also enjoy lovemaking with penis in vagina that lasts and that we both enjoy.