what type of lady of guy do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by antmayne, Jun 16, 2007.

1. antmayne

antmayne New Member

and by the title I mean, do you like country guys, street guys, business guys, pretty boys, body builders? what? same goes for lady side of each genre too :), i know it doesnt matter but everyone has their fetishes :), personally me Im a street boi :), I dress nice and ive been told im a pretty boy too but I lift weights so idk how that happened lol, so anyway just curious of others preferences :)

2. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

I like all guys just as long as they know what a lady likes

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

What type of females do i go for...these days females that can excite me mentaly ...because for a sexual side of a relationship for me i love a female that can make me squirm from just talking ( squirming from a deep lust built up in my mind from her)

4. antmayne

antmayne New Member

I like a lady that can give me as much affection as I can give her, considering im a very romantic and sweet guy, I try to give my special someone all my attention and I try to do all the little things like foot massages and anything she likes, but yea I live for affection, if I dont have it I just dont feel right :). I just like sweet ladies ;)

5. Nettle

Nettle Member

He needs to have a sense of humour, he needs to be reasonably intelligent and he needs to be caring.

Good looks are nice, but not overly important. Although I do have to be physically attracted to him.

I knew one bloke, I got on really well with him, great sense of humour, he was clever and he was a great listener etc... but when I met him, there was just NO physical attraction whatsoever.

6. antmayne

antmayne New Member

yep same for me, i have to be attracted to them, the only main preference i have is im not into girls bigger than me, but im a kinda big guy, 5'9, 235 lbs, lift weigths, im real broad shouldered, but im gonna admit i dont have a 6 pack, i have a keg :)

7. tntroy61

tntroy61 Banned

i more like girls who are whats referred to as "girlie girls". Soft & gentle, but not push overs either.

8. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Agreed 100%. And he has to be able to hold a conversation as well.

9. On_Top

On_Top New Member

I like you:)
    But I don't know why you like me LOL

10. Steel

Steel Member

Intelligence, sense of humor, and creativity are the big three for me…. Gotta have them all. Once I’m past my “requirements”, I’m pretty open. Physically, I’m open and don’t have a “type”.

11. Webster695

Webster695 New Member

I like intellectuals with a secret streak of something a little dirty. :brow

A good sense of humor is imperative! Sweet and affectionate also a must.

Physically, I don't have a "type," but bad teeth are a turnoff. Oh, yeah, and so are really skinny or really muscle-bound guys.