what turns you on the most during sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by markx, Aug 17, 2004.

1. markx

markx New Member

for the girls, but guys can answer too - what turns you on the most during sex, what do you enjoy and what do you want a man to do to you to give you the ultimate pleasure? what don't they do that you wish they did?

2. markx

markx New Member

please reply

i just want to learn the most i can so when i do have sex i can please the girl as much as i can

3. abraham

abraham New Member

you need more direct experimentation. Like everything else making love is a skill. Knowledge without practice has no power. Read books written by Taoist Masters like Mantak Chia, jolan Chang. A great book named "Taoist Bedroom secrets" by Master Chian Zettnersan is worth reading if you are really curious about how to please your partner and at the same time please yourself. Why should you work for FREE?

4. markx

markx New Member

work for free?

5. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

The sound of a woman moaning and groaning gets me SO FUCKING HARD it hurts, There is no greater sound in the world. I can almost blow off just hearing it.

6. abraham

abraham New Member

Hey bah,
    By 'work for free' I meant many men don't care about their own physical orgasm, they are only satisfied of the mental concept of giving pleasure to their partners. But achiving a full body orgasm without ejaculating is very healing and if you don't waste your semen everytime you engage in sex, you will be able to do it more often.

7. markx

markx New Member

i care about it having sex would be great and i want to know the most i can if i ever have sex

8. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

I love it when a guy says to me"Are you gonna cum for me,Baby?".........God, that practicly makes me cum.

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i love having my earlobes nibbled... or when he grabs my ass and pulls me closer

10. Jack04

Jack04 New Member

a woman groaning with pleasure just sets my animal instincts on. Once she starts moaning there is no stopping me, not the sport, not the pizza boy nothing!
    jack

11. -G-

-G- New Member

I love the look in a girl's eyes when she is really into it..... I mean when she is on that level where all inhibitions are gone and she just craves the cock. That look of almost disbelief. grrrrrr..... Something about that look makes me almost loose it.

12. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

The most wonderful thing my hubby does is bite my neck and ear, then moan softly into my ear. I'm very vocal, but he's very quiet. I love to hear him moan and groan. It is such a treat because it is so rare. It sounds so good when his voice is all husky and scratchy. *shivers* Good stuff.

13. innerwildwoman

innerwildwoman New Member

My neck & ears are especially sensitive. And just hearing how much he's into it (moaning, etc.).

14. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

Major Tips

As a woman who LOVES sex I would have to say that the neck and ear nibbling is a major plus. Also nibbling the back is good to. I like it when my man talks dirty to me. He says stuff like " You like that juicy cock don't ya?" My response is maoning in pleasure. I also like it when he licks and kisses me all over. Sometimes men just rush right to the main spots, but the rest of a woman likes some attention too. Oh another thing I love is when he takes his hard cock and rubs it against my clit. That feels really good. :sex

15. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I like it when my partner touches my breasts while we have sex, also talking dirty always does it for me too. Hearing that they're enjoying themselves is always a turn on.

16. jiggy

jiggy New Member

It drives me crazy when my man nibbles my earlobes, that alone gets me pretty hot. After that when he's gentle until I get really hot and horney and then he goes faster and harder. Drives me so crazy

17. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

I love him talking dirty to me, my neck being kissed, and just generally being treated like a bad girl. The major thing that gets me is hearing how much he's enjoying it, could almost come on the spot

18. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

You dity B%^&*, *&^%%$ my (*&&^$. Take it like a &^%$##. I love the taste of your &^%$$##!!!

19. nympho_ami

nympho_ami New Member

I love to hear him breathing hard or moaning or whatever... but only whatever comes naturally, I wouldn't want him to put that on. I would especially love to hear him gettin excited when he came, but unfortunately my bf plays it down because he always thinks I'm gonna be annoyed at him when he comes. (He doesnt last as long as we'd like.)

20. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

What are you trying to do to me you!