what to do if your in this situation

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by justaniceguy, Apr 13, 2013.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

For woman and men this question is for:

If you love your spouse yer and one of you has gone off sex and the other person has a high labido what what you do in that situation...So the person whom has a high sex drive isnt getting sex from there partner but love them dearly, What would you do about it????

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

talk to them, find out what's going on. There can be a ton of underlying issues causing someone to lose libido.

3. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Communication and suggest maybe consult your Doctor. Very well could be a medical issue if sex has been normal in the past. Good Luck...

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Something has changed. Use your senses, common sense and communication to find out why. Finding the cause is often the solution.

Starting from the beginning of the problem is the first place to look. The most common causes are anxiety/stress, depression and/or fatigue. Changes in work or routine, loss of a job or loved one are the most common roots. However, any significant life change can be a factor.

There could also be a medical reason. Serious illness and/or surgery cause a loss of libido. Even if it had nothing directly to do with sexuality. Age can also be a factor. Women can begin to be menopausal normally as young as 35. She could also have always had a lower hormone level and as humans age this slowly decreases. There could also be a yet to be detected condition. These things are offered as insight only. Only a doctor can give you answers here. Getting checked over by a doctor never hurts anyway.

Sexual boredom is also a cause. Some women just get bored with sex as they age. Others may have never been really sexually satisfied by their spouse and have simply gotten tired of being dutiful in this way. Prior to this issue, Did she used to initiate or at least elude to wanting sex since you've gotten past the "Honeymoon Phase"? Did you ususally see to it that she had an orgasm before intercourse? Unless you can honestly answer yes to both questions, she's likely gotten bored with having sex with you. While she still loves you, this often leads women to believe that sex is not worth the bother.

Has anything changed with you? Something different with you might be putting her off. It could be something as simple as a change in cologne, fashion and or hair. Or could be more complex, such as a change in your personality and/or habits.

This is just an overview of the usual reasons for a wife's loss of libido. It is not a substitute for open communications, professional medical advice, and/or counseling. It's up to the two of you to seek these. Talking about it is usually the best place to start.

I wish you the best in finding an answer.

xx

5. dougsan

dougsan New Member

There is nothing to ad to Cappy_Dick's post. Read, understand and learn. Something changed. What?

6. almostthere

Gold Member

They are all correct. Went through the same thing here and found out i was so wrapped up with work i was neglecting my best friend. Talked it out and now things are better. Her sex drive will never be as high as mine but its high enough for me.

7. biker061

Gold Member

+1 with cappy.