What to do after he cums?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by LA_20, Jul 15, 2007.

1. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

This might sound like a really weird question but it's been on my mind for the past few days. Last night I teased him for so long that when he finally came he was still twitchy and shaky for a few minutes afterwards. During this time what should I do?
    Usually I continue milking him and when I know he's completely through then I stroke his inner thigh and stomach until he pulls me up into a kiss, is that right?
    In your experience would a guy rather be left alone during his post-orgasm moments or should I continue to stroke and play with him?

2. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

Personally, I don't like a girl to touch my cock right after cumming. Way too sensitive. I'd much prefer her to lay on me and play with other areas of my body. When I'm ready to have my cock touched again i'll move her hand toward it. Every guy is different though. I'd ask your man what he prefers.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Just my thoughts...

I know exactly what i would enjoy at least for a few minutes just shortly after i had cum, a slow sucking and licking over the head and shaft of my cock...

4. Malfie

Malfie New Member

A light touch is absolutely fine, but hey, why dont you ask him :) builds trust!

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think most guys are pretty sensitive, especially right on the head. If it is your intention to swallow, perhaps holding your mouth over the head, hand slowly troking the shaft, and use your tongue to flick the underside - you know, that sensitive spot that drives them crazy.

When he's finished, a sensual licking to 'clean him up' would be a loving, romantic thing to do (being csreful not to be too aggressive at the head). I like your idea of stroking his thighs and stomach before going face to face to kiss. Very nice ending, I think!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

After he comes, I usually ask him to please get me a drink of water. Then, quick, like a bunny, I roll over so HE has to sleep in the wet spot.

7. saml

saml New Member

lmao! are you sure your not my wife? it seems she does this all too often.

But I am with some of the guys here, after I finish touch me anywhere but right on the head, it feels good but odd, not a good way to initiate round 2.

8. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

thanks for all of the replies. We are very open and I have no problem asking what he prefers but when I do ask he just says that he loves whatever I do. I think I will continue to do what I have been doing and will take care not to over-stimulate the head right after he finishes. Anyone else care to throw in their 2 cents?

9. rabbitt

rabbitt New Member

For me it depends on the mood. If I'm really excited, anything works.

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

And!! You keep wondering why He doesn't fuck you enough.

Hiker

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

OUCH! That was harsh, man.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Rose knows all. :bow

(Back when I got bjs) I loved to be sucked hard during ejaculation and then very, very gently, lovingly sucked/licked for clean-up. I'm pretty sure this can vary from guy-to-guy, however, because I can remember in my younger years I wanted absolutely no more stimulation after ejaculation began. Now I want it until it's over, THEN almost none.

The way you describe what you're doing sounds wonderful to me. If you're continuing too long I think he'd let you know, because too much stimulation immediately afterwards can be very irritating, almost to the point of painful. I've had to say, "Stop, no more!" a few times.

13. Bitman69

Bitman69 New Member

Well put Rose! You hit it right on the head, so to speak.......

14. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

my so usually wants me to give him a couple of min. and then wants me to like up what is on him

15. browneu

browneu New Member

I would say lightly touch him. He'll let you know if what you're doing is too much.

16. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

After I cum, my whole body is so sensitive that a slight caress anywhere is ten times as pleasureable. The head is way too sensitive to play with for a few minutes, but the tingly sensation usually located there seems to be everywhere for a couple of minutes while I recuperate.

If I tried to get anybody a glass of water, it'd take me a while to make it to the kitchen. I'd be walking out the bedroom like a newborn giraffe. You'd have your water in about ten minutes, and there'd only be a little left in the glass.

17. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I would say give him a minute for the sensitivity to drop and then suck him to clean him up. And yes ladies, I would be glad to return the favor, but she won't kiss after I lick her pussy and doesn't seem to eager for me to clean her up afterward either.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are a funny dude, love it!

19. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I so love to lick my man after we finish making love. I love the little noise that he makes.... when I taste his most sensitive and alive parts. Then to caress him and kiss him and hold him.

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

:lol, that would be my problem too.

After I cum, I roll over and snatch up a handful of Kleenex and hand it to her.