What to do about birth control

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bniebur001, Mar 14, 2011.

1. bniebur001

bniebur001 New Member

Hi, i am wondering if any of you fine people have any alternative to condoms, Now before you say anything i know that most people just live with it. but i really dislike the idea of my penis in a Safeway bag and its practically the same concept. besides i don't even like sex with condoms its not sex for me its like imitation sex, i have a beautiful girlfriend so Im going to put a nasty piece of plastic on my dick to protect me. Im not going around banging prostitutes me and my girlfriend are clean. So I just want to know if there is a alternative method of birth control, but i will use condoms if i have to.

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wife was on the pill for 15 yrs and no problems, after our second kid, and yes they were planned...well the first one was, she had her tubes tied.

3. CruelTease

Gold Member

Are you serious that you don't know anything about other methods of birth control? maybe you shouldn't be having sex...

4. bniebur001

bniebur001 New Member

What i mean to ask is if they work not if they exist obviously there are other methods. And if they are safe to use if you have any real advice plz

5. CruelTease

Gold Member

OK... Read this. You want factual information from a reliable source, not "because someone on a sex forum said so."

I've been on the injection, depo. Didn't get pregnant on it, so I guess it worked.
    I've had the implant. Didn't get pregnant on it, so I can conclude that it worked.
    I've been on the pill on and off for years, I fell pregnant taking it once. My own fault, I missed 2 pills and forgot about them. But when taking it properly I've had no issues.
    I recently had the IUS (hormonal IUD) fitted, so far so good.

That help?

6. bniebur001

bniebur001 New Member

I like babbies :)

7. CruelTease

Gold Member

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

WTF...why ask about BC then?

I know, WTF (again).

Put the crack down and back away from the pipe. And stay away from you're GF, the last thing you need to be is a father after this post.