What the hell is wrong wit me?!?!!?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tsidriver, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsidriver

tsidriver New Member

OK...plz dont make fun of me but ive been havin sex lately and i bust so quick its not even funny..i can last at the most maybe 20-30 seconds...if i do it slow it might last 5-10 seconds more but if we both get into it really hard i might last 10 seconds :cry ....what can i do?!?!!

2. msc

msc New Member

next time you have sex, try concentrating on not orgasming.

how often do you have sex? if its not too often, you may just be so horny/sensitave that it only takes a little stimulation to get you there.

if you wanted to increase her pleasure, you could try alternating between sex and fingering her. have normal sex for a little, then finger her and rub her clit for a little, then go back to sex, back and fourth. this way, you dont orgasm as fast, and she gets to orgasm from sex too.

a good position for this is doggy-style. you can easily penetrate her vagina, and then have easy access to finger. what works very well is using your thumb. make the "thumbs up" gesture with your stronger arm's thumb and use it to penetrate her just the way you would with your penis. you can use the strength of your upper and lower arm, which will be much more powerfull. you can usually reach her g-spot this way, and the motion shouldnt be too hard because its virtually the same as masturbating

hope it helps..

3. tsidriver

tsidriver New Member

yea i think its cuz we do it once a week or once every 2-3 weeks...school n work get in the way :ugh

4. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

That definitely can make you hair triggered. Before trying any more elaborate solutions, try jerking off earlier in the day on those days you expect to have intercourse.

5. hurley

hurley New Member

No, i wouldnt suggest masterbaiting before you do it. I am the same way tsidriver. I started having sex in dec 03, and iv been quick the first time we had sex ever sence then. I have looked up on many web sites and found a few different things. This question cought my eye. How many times do you masterbait? When I was having that trouble, i looked at how many times i did it, and i found that it was around 7x+ a week. The site said that it shouldnt be more then 2-3x a week because it causes an imbalancement of sexual cemicals in your brain and it will cause you to be quick during sex. I also though that masterbaiting before doing it would make me last longer.. haha NO.... made me go quicker. Just look things up on it and try and find what would be causing you to be doing it. There are a # of things that it could be.

6. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Hurley, I respectfully disagree. If you are talking about the same site I'm thinking about, it is a lot or arrant nonsense.

It is not at all surprising that an 18-year-old who is having sex one every one to three weeks is coming fast.

There are some fairly standard training programs for dealing with premature ejaculation. You can find them on the Internet or look in a self-help book on sex therapy. (If looking on the Internet, use such terms as "premature ejaculation," "stop and start technique," and "stop and go technique" to help you find them.) However, most such programs suggest first trying the much simpler method of ejaculating more often.

7. nobatteries

nobatteries New Member

i agree with antinomy. masturbation HELPS, try a little foreplay, get off before you have sex, from maybe a bj or manual masturbation. 99% of the time this helps alot cause for a male the second orgasm is rather difficult. we are not meant to go and go and go like a woman can.

another thing is if you feel that tingle you get before you cum, try pulling out and let it go away on its own. usually just takes a couple seconds, and in that time you can try a few things on her to really get her going, fingering, or even oral on her(if you are comfortable with putting your mouth where your penis just was)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.