What the heck am I?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by razzzman1, Aug 19, 2008.

?

What am I?

1. Straight

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. Gay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bi-Curious

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  1. razzzman1

razzzman1 New Member

My biggest fantasy is to be taken, anally, by an attractive TS/TV. I've had this fantasy since I was a teenager, I'm now 30.

I'm currently in a very serious and monogamous relationship with a woman who I will most likely end up marrying. Within a month of being sexual active with eachother I told her that sometimes I like to have vibrators used on my anally during or before sex. Although at first she was a little apprehensive, she embraced the idea and we now regularly add a toy into our lovemaking.

Recently she told me that she has had a fantasy of having anal sex for a long time but was nervous to tell me. She also said that she thinks its great we share the same fantasy of being fucked in the ass by a penis. She said that when she feels comfortable enough she would like to incorporate a strap-on also... This I'm very excited about!

I consider myself to be quite straight and masculine, I'm also the assertive one in the relationship. However, I do enjoy my ass played with. I am in no way attracted to men, but I'm attracted to passable transsexuals... Am I gay, bi-curious, or what?! Do other straight men have the same fantasies or enjoy their significant others touching back there?

2. cook74

Gold Member

In my opinion, just from what you have posted, you are straight.

What horny guy wouldn't like his sensitive prostate massaged every now and again during a bit of sex play :brow

Your view on trannys may be just that they are a little taboo, risque...might add to the fun if your partner can come along for the ride :dgrin

However if you have serious doubts about your sexuality then these must be discussed with your partner (if you two have a strong relationship that is.)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, if you just like the feeling of having your prostate rubbed with a dildo or vibe, I'd say you would be straight, BUT, since you specifically mentioned you'd like a penis in your ass, I'd say you were bi-curious.

I'm sure a lot of people will chime in on this thread, but that's just my 2 cents worth.

4. razzzman1

razzzman1 New Member

Thanks for your feedback! Actually, she mentioned to me that she think's it's great that we share the same fantasy of having a penis in our ass during sex.

I think that Cook74 hit the nail right on the head, that my fantasy of including a tranny is just taboo and risque... I'd never want to actually have a tranny's penis inside of me but the fantasy of it occurring really turns me on and it would certainly turn me on if we openly talked about the fantasy during sex.. I just don't want to weird her out.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ahh, I see. ;)

Hmm, how the heck do I change my vote, now? :lol

6. razzzman1

razzzman1 New Member

LOL.. No worries, I've always had a problem about being clear.

7. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I would have to say I think u are bi-curious, and nothing wrong with that at all!!! I think the fact that you even fantisize about have a Tranny's dick would mean to me ur curious about it. Either way though, nothing wrong with it even thinking it..Ive thought of some pretty crazy stuff but It doesnt make me a weirdo (well maybe..lol)

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Basically, considering all the strange shit most people think about, I'd say you're probably just what I'd call... a Person.

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I voted straight...there's absolutely nothing wrong with some curiousity, and no need to be homophobic. If it turns you both on, fantasize about it while you're doing your partner. It's my opinion that it's perfectly OK to fantasize about pretty much anything, as long as it's not something that makes your partner uncomfortable.

The thought of a hermaphrodite (in this case, I mean essentially a woman with both a vagina and a penis) is kind of appealing to me. Would I want to do that in reality? No, I really don't think so...but the thought is still quite taboo and erotic, especially if another normal woman were involved too.

BD

10. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I think you are straight!

A fantasy is a fantasy, I do think it is great that you are both up for some anal play, it expands both of you sexually and gives you more options in the bedroom. I know of quite a few guys who have their wives use strap ons on them and they are as straight as they come....

My husband has had sex with a tranny years ago and he told me it is not gay unless you do the reach around ;)

11. Dreama

Gold Member

You sound straight to me. :) Some guys just like anal stimulation. No big deal.

12. igor

Gold Member

Why do you think you have to label what you are? It doesn't matter to anyone else. I also like some ass play, however not being fucked by a strap-on. I NEVER thought that I needed a label for my fantasies. It's just what might feel good at certain times.

13. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

It is so awesome that u guys are able to say that without feeling bad! i only wish my Hubby was that open..He is so ashamed whenever we talk about it..

14. tongueoffury

tongueoffury New Member

I would vote straight. I also enjoy my ass being played but don't consider myself even curious.

15. pussycat69

Gold Member

You sound straight to me.

16. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

I'd say straight, just get aroused by taboo