What the flying fuck?!?!?!!?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mittimer, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

Received publicly on my facebook wall so all 135 friends I had, including family and Ian could see.

Andrew wrote:
    "Since you seem to prefer more public means of communication... Please stop fucking my shit up. I love Ashley, and every once in a while I'll find myself appeasing you and ending up in a world of shit for it, and you do make sure of that. So please, if all you can think to do is play people against each other, including but not limited to playing me against my fiance for whatever sick reason you've concocted, then just leave me alone. I'm sorry if shit hasn't worked out the way you want it to, but time keeps flowing.

Get outta my fuckin' cookie jar."

I received the above from an ex of mine from high school. Mind you, the only things that I've said to him (Exact words from texts) in the past 3 weeks (and it had been nearly 10 months prior that I'd spoken to him)

Me: "Hey you awake?"
    Him: "Yeah, what's up kiddo?"
    Me: "Not too much, taking a road trip to Davenport with my man so we can get some strawberry wine, what's up with you?"
    Him: "Trying to sleep my day away before you interrupted"
    Me: "Lol, sorry!"
    Him: "Nah, it's good punkass. Wine is for pussies, get some rum"
    Me: "It's for the wedding, we're trying to find something we like"
    Him: "Ah, sounds like fun"
    Me "Yeah, let me talk to you later actually, we're here and I don't think I'll be able to text much in all the alcoholic splendor!"
    Him "Ha, ok then. We'll catch up some other time"

That was LITERALLY the only thing that we said.

Now, I didn't know he was engaged, especially since he lives 3,000 miles from the girl he's allegedly engaged to. I also don't have any contact with his girl what so ever. In fact, she tried to become friends with me on a fetish site and I blocked her because I didn't want that can of warms opened up.

I also haven't spoken to anyone from my high school other then 1 single person. ONE. She's a lesbian and happens to have the hots for me. I haven't shared with her anything I've said to Andrew because we don't generally talk about our ex's.

Now, my lovely forum members.

Can you PLEASE tell me what the FLYING FUCK I MISSED?!!?!?!!

Please? Fill me in because I obviously don't know what the fuck happened.

#1 Mittimer, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  2. VenusIsTheGoddess

VenusIsTheGoddess New Member

You didn't miss anything as far as I can see. My only guess would be that his fiance is over suspicious, protective and jealous, she wanted to add you on that site to keep an eye on you and when you denied the request she thought somthing was going on and spoke to him about it. They may have argued and he posted that to prove something to his fiance? I have no idea really, that is just my best guess. David.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's my take on it too. I can't think up a better guess.

4. Meee

Gold Member

That's what it sounds like to me too. Ashley must have gone insane when she was blocked. Looks like she has him under her toe. Good luck to him on the marriage. :eyes

5. Ready2Please

Gold Member

You are better off without him. I agree with the others though. :)

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Weird.....I'd be blocking him and getting on with my life......:eyes
    You've now got more important things to focus on in your life than this tool.:ugh

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Oh he has been blocked on every social network of Mine and Ians, and my email ect. Lol
    it was ca-ca-ca-craaazy to read though lol

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why is it that every time I hear anything about Facebook it is always negative? What good comes of that site anyways? It just seems like a way for people to torment other people over the internet. As for me, I'll do my socializing with friends via the phone or face to face the way god and nature intended.

9. wilber

wilber Member

First, I'd block his account. Second, are you sure he typed that and not her?

If it is that out of character for him maybe it wasn't him. Just a thought. Block the account anyhow.

10. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Apparently it allows you to obsessively keep tabs on irrelevant people and publicly harrass others in front of their families.

I'm sorry this happened to you Mittimer. There are crazy people out there. And with the public nature of social sites, sometimes we get caught in the crazy-ass crossfire. On the up-side; he's just showed his ass to everyone that knows you and probably lost major points with his own friends as well who no-doubt love you to pieces.

Keep your head up girl. You didn't miss a thing. Steven Tyler would be proud.:)

11. htoad

htoad Active Member

We are "older" people, CL, so maybe we just do not get it. :)

Seriously, though I am on Facebook (primarily because I have nieces and nephews who want to keep in touch with me, and it seems to be their only form of communication), this situation illustrates my big concern with any internet based communication medium: it is MUCH more difficult to hash out disagreements, particularly extreme disagreements. When you are face to face or on the phone with someone, that direct personal aspect seems to introduce a degree of respect that can be easily absent when one is online.

Also, in a sense, responses like the one Mittimer received come across to me as "the cowardly way out" - those types of diatribes seem to be rooted in a deep level of insecurity that some feel can only be overcome by lashing out at someone in an "in your face" fashion.

12. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

This is my take as well. The anonymous nature of the internet provides an environment that has become comfortable with absolutely 0 accountability; where the freedom of speech has been severed from the consequences of immoral behavior. It's truly disheartening to see and good people inherrently become undeserving victims.

I'm sorry Mittimer. You didn't deserve that girl. Just cut him out and try to forget about it, remembering that you're a righteous, strong, intelligent woman who doesn't need those kinds of assholes in your life.

~Steve

13. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I only have friends on my FB who I talk to on a daily basis or who are my H.S. classmates and family members who are not in the same state as I. I tend to stay away from the drama of FB. Because it sometimes get so boring. lol

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

Drama only follows you if you let it, no matter the communication medium. Facebook is a tool like any other, it isn't 'good' or 'bad' in itself, it is what you make of it.

15. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Wait a minute... Did you slip in an Aerosmith reference?

~Steve

16. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Wow.. how inconsiderate that he posted it on your wall and not in a PM! I'm with VenusIsTheGoddess. That sounds like what went down.