[Ask a Guy] What Teases You

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by TwylyteKyss, May 15, 2013.

1. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Just like it states. I want to know teases guys. I'm embarking on a new adventure with someone and am wanting to do new things, especially teasing things. So I need some ideas. Anything helps!

2. Gonzo519

Gonzo519 New Member

My fiance' is very good at teasing. Sometimes it's a provative text while I'm at work.... but what she's really good at is the pre-blow job tease. Rather than putting my cock right into her mouth, she gets her face within an inch of it, and breathe on me... then lick ever do lightly around the edges, brush her face up against it.... by the time she actually takes it in her mouth I'm squirming like crazy.

3. kipro150

kipro150 Member

My gf loves to make me hard like while were driving or...anywhere really. Then when I'm hard shell stop touching completely haha. I don't even think she knows she does it. She's just fiddling and passing the time but when I'm hard I'm like...more please lol. But that's kinda a quirk more than a tease. So I dunno what I'm talking about anymore

4. coldsteel86

coldsteel86 Member

Walk up to him and start kissing and making out with him put one of his hands on your breasts or ass and let him get worked up like something is going to happen then just stop, smile, walk away and do something else

5. minskminx

Gold Member

I love teasing. It's fun.

I was at hotel bar and I met a nice gentleman. I am very straight forward in these matters and there was some touching and kissing. I asked him if he wanted to come up to my room and not surprisingly he did.

His hands were all over my bottom but when we got to the lift I said he mustn't touch me until we got back to my room in case someone saw us. So in the lift I made him stop and didn't even look at him.

Already I was teasing but I made it even worse for him. When we got back to my room I said I wanted to change into something nice and he should wait outside and when I was ready I would slide the card key under the door and then he could come in without me opening the door in lingerie, as people were always going up and down the hall.

When I got to my room, I took my shoes off and lay on the bed and did nothing just to make him wait out there for a while. It was devilish but I thought "how long will he wait!".

After a while he would knock on the door and say "Are you ready yet" and I'd say "no, I'm just doing my hair, or I'm just doing my make up, or I'm just getting dressed".

I think I made him wait about 20 minutes with a hard dick before I slipped the card key under the door and allowed him in. :)

He was very eager, impatient and a little bit cross which of course made it all the better.

#5 minskminx, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  6. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

I'll have to keep these in mind.

7. nasstyboy

nasstyboy New Member

i think what i like best from my girls in bed as a tease is get my penis hard and wet using her mouth. then, stop for just a moment and hold her wide open mouth over my hard cock (in her mouth but not sucking or making contact with the roof or tongue. this is hard for some girls because of my size) and exhale hard. the temperature of her breath on my wet cock is amazing. then before she continues sucking lightly run the tips of her fingers on my sack back to my anus and forward again.:phat:phat

8. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

One way my wife likes to tease me is when were in the grocery store she'll do things like press her butt against my pelvis while she's bent over, or grope me when she's putting stuff in the basket. of course I don't imagine two people dating will be going grocery shopping together:eyes but just throwing that out there.
    Other things she'll do is doing things to keep me hard while were at a resturant or other public place and while driving home. don't know if that really helps or not,:shrug but there it is.

9. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Thanks for all the wonderful idea. So many to do in so little time heehee. He works a lot so once we're able to go out, I'll let everyone know what happened

10. travelguy

travelguy New Member

I'd leave the door open while your on the loo and open your legs and give him a nice view of your vulva as you walk by.

11. Meow

Meow Member

I love to see a girl braless and her boobs jiggling about under her top. Instant hard on...

12. suzy7

Gold Member

You mean like this ! !
    hard-nipples-14.jpg

13. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Nice pic, that's sexy!

14. KOTTIN

KOTTIN Member

Girls doing suggestive things in miniskirts with no panties drives me wild, That pic of Suzy7 teases the hell out of me because I love hard nipples and shear clothing

15. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

*Creates mental note of this for when taking future pictures*

Ok, so these are some GREAT ideas, might have to try them if I ever get some sexy clothing...and a camera